❥𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 : 14

DOUBLE CHAPTER!!!

Y/N'S POV:

"Choi y/n".

The world stopped around me. I felt so numb. It felt like my prayers did not got wasted. My God heard me closely he gave me what I wanted. I was so happy and over whelmed. "OK so you guys can enjoy some drinks and then those 3 contestants will meet us so that we can explain the game." Jackson said in the mic and went away.

MEANWHILE:
FLASHBACK (BEFORE ANNOUNCING THE CONTESTENTS NAME)
AT BAEK HOUSE:

"Everyone come here. He is going to announce the contestents." Yuna and younjae were calling the other family members. Her mother and father came and sat on the sofa while the both children sat on the floor. "Mr. Choi.... Do you wanna come?". Mr Choi was going upstairs. "I have not interested in watching in watching futility" then he went upstairs. Yuna and younjae looked at each other in guilt but then moved their gaze towards the TV.
"The last contestant participating with us is............."They were so concentrated. Yuna closed her eyes and started praying. Younjae was also concentrating on the TV while their parents were holding hands in fear, looking at the screen. But little do they know

MEANWHILE:

MR. Choi just came in his room. He took his shoes hurriedly and sat on the edge of bed. Without wasting any minute, he opened the show live through the link and started watching it. "And the lady contestant participating with us is........ CHOI Y/N" He got on the bed and started jumping. "YOU DID IT PRINCESS YOU DID IT!!! YAYYYYY!!"

ON THE OTHER HAND:

"CHOI Y/N"

Yuna and younjae got up front the floor and started jumping. Their foots were not even touching the ground they were so happy as they thought they were flying. They loved y/n so much and for the past few days due to y/N'S absence,there was the silence in the whole house. Granny would also ask where is y/n and they would always tell her. Mr. Yong and his wife got up and started dancing too. "... We'Re gOnNa bE RiCh nOw~~~". Only the sound of laughters were coming from the both floors.

BACK TO THE Y/N'S POV:

So I was drinking juice and I was so happy as I wanted to see my family's reaction. Especially Yuna and Mr. Choi. I know they all must me so happy. I was in my own thoughts when Jackson came to me. "So miss y/n.... I think we exchange numbers, now we have to meet for few days right so if you have any confusion you can ask". "Umm.... No thanks Mr. Wang..... I'll handle it don't worry." I fake smiled to him. I like him but not that way. He's a good guy.... But..... Not my type. My type is a cold, perfect timing, but soft heart.... Only for me..... Possessive... Cruel for others. Dang! Y/n you're going way to far... First you have to establish your business. "miss y/n..... We should go to the meeting hall. I'm gonna tell you about the game".... I nodded and follower him.

IN THE HALL.:

Wahh......the hall was sooo soo soooo big that about 100 of people could sit there.
Me, Annie and Darla entered the room. Me and Annie sat infront of Jackson while Darla went and sat next to him, trying to seduce him. He noticed that and pointed both of us to come and sit near. We went and sat near then he started teaching...
"So basically.... It's the horror game. There will be ten rooms and each room will be scary than the previous one. You guys have to find the key to the treasure that will be in one of those rooms. If anyone of you are scared, tell it immediately, we're gonna change with some other person. "