❥𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 : 27

BAEK HOUSE :
BAEK'S POV :

Finally..... Fianlllyyyyyyyy I saw her.. I saw my princess. Finally after so many months. I finally saw her. She's indeed a princess. Only baek's princess. I was so happy to see her after so many months. I didn't noticed any of the guests as I was so into my princess. I couldn't believe she is finally engaged. She's engaged with the man of her will. I saw it in her eyes how she loved taehyung. But I saw someone, which I never wanted to see close to her. He was present there. He, her brother, was also present in that party. He went there to fight only. He was fighting, he was pulling y/n towards himself. They I saw him leaving quickly. But I didn't knew the reason behind the fight as I was so into my daughter. She was literally scared. She wanted someone beside. I wanted to embrace her and make her feel better but it was impossible. She would be shock to see me. She would react. I was sure she would not like it if I was there beside her. She hates me after all.

Y/N'S POV :

What relation I have with Mr. Kim? Why does he care for me alot. Why does he look after me? Everything is so confusing to me. Why everyone around me is playing with me. I wanna crying alot right now. I wanna smash my head to the wall. I miss my dad. I miss Mr. Baek. I want him. He would have been hugging me at this point. I was sitting in the car right now and taehyung was driving it. The driver took Mrs. Kim to mansion and didn't returned so taehyung told him not to come. Everyone was silent. No one tried to speak. I was taking continuous glances of him. He was breathing harder and harder. I think he was regretting everything he did. But he did right. Why did Mr. Namjoon touched me? I was shocked too. I never wanted any other men hand on me. And I was clear about this. I looked outside the window and a car came right beside us. Taehyung didn't noticed it but I suddenly recognized the person. He was a man who just fought woth Mr. Kim.

KIM JUNGWOO.... He looked at our car and smirked.... They he flew a kiss to me. I looked towards taehyung and he was coldly driving the car without even noticing that man. I looked towards him and he was still smirkinh suddenly he speedened up his car snd they were nowhere to me found. I wasn't sure why he was after me..... Or maybe Mr. Kim?

I wanted to tell taehyung but he seemed to be angry right now. "T-taehyung....". He parked the car to side and closed his eyes tightly. He put his both fingers on his eyes. I looked at him woth concerned eyes. "Why everyone is after you y/n? I feel jealous to see anyone near you!". Taehyung said whole looking at me. His tone was furious. I wasn't expecting this furiousness from him. He never behaved like this with me. "I-i....wanted to tell you something.". "Even after all of this... YOU still want to tell me something. Choi y/n... You're mine. Do you understand!? If anyone tried to touch you.. I will break his bones. This is the promise from me.
I, Kim Taehyung, Officially announce this that if any man tried to touch my wife... Then I will cut him into pieces because you're only mine. ". He said looking straight into my eyes." B-but... I'm not your wi-"." Soon you have to come to me y/n.... As I told you you're only mine. ". He said starting the car. I didn't wanted to tell him anymore. He said it by himself that he will see the person by himself... They why would I stop him. He's doing a right thing. Let him do whatever he can. I straightened myself to the front and he started the car moving it to the main track again. We reached home after 20 minutes and the first we saw was Mrs Kim. She was waiting for us. She saw us and immediately ran towards us. She was infront tod the car so taehyung suddenly applied the break. "Taehyung.... Taeeee..... Something happened.". Taehyung moved out of the car immediately and cupped his mother's face in his hands. "Mom.. Why are you so depressed? What happened? Tell me!". "N-no taehyung you will not go out now. I am. Scared.". She said moving more closer to him. "But aunty what happened? Why are you so depressed? Did someone said something". She looked towards me and hugged me immediately. "y/n you should not go out as well. He will take you with him. He will harm you. You're my daughter. I will never give you to anyone. He was saying that he will take you y/n. Please don't leave me y/n. Please don't leave me". I looked at taehyung and suddenly something something clicked me. "It must me Kim Jungwoo ". The only thing which was roaming all over my mind. Taehyung held my shoulder and tapped it. "Dont worry. Mom give me your phone. We'll trace the number immediately. Who ever dared to threaten my mom will face hell.". Taehyung said extending his hand towards Mrs. Kim for the phone. Mrs. Kim ran inside and grabbed her phone. Moving onto outside, she gave her phone to taehyung. He was about to sit in the car to go out when Mrs. Kim grabbed his arm." N-no taehyung. I only have you now. After you father left, you are the only person with me. Please don't go send someone else taehyung. He will kill you. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!!!". She shouted while panicking. Her whole body was trembling. Her hands were stiffed. Her breathe was unstable. I went to her and held her closer to her, hugging her. She started crying." I WILL NOT LET ANYONE HAR MY FAMILY AGAIN! LEAVE ME AND MY FAMILY YOU DEVIL". She said while looking at nowhere. Taehyung closed the door of his car and hugged her mother. Taking her inside. Before moving inside he passed the mobile to his bodyguard who already knew what to do.