two

𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘

╰┈➤ CHAPTER TWO

┌── •✧• ──┐

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗦

man eater - nelly furtado

"she's a maneater, make you buy cars"

└── •✧• ──┘

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄 "𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘" 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐘

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄 "𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘" 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐘. The girl groaned and pushed her head into a book, deciding that ignoring him would be the best option for the girl as all her friends and Sirius and Peter sat around her and watched.

When James didn't head to their table — but rather Lily Evans, the brunette girl decided this show would be more interesting than her book. The rest of the marauders, and Elaine, had the same idea.

"Hey, Lils," James started, playing nervously with his hair, feeling the stares of his friends and enemy combined. "I've had a rough day. Think you can cheer me up?" He smirked, playing off the nerves and seeming confident.

The red headed Gryffindor looked around to her friends at the table, as if asking if this situation was actually real. It was, in fact, real.

"No, James. I don't think i can 'cheer you up,'" she mocked, looking over to Addy and slightly smiling. "You should go apologize to Addy."

The entire school saw what went down in the cafeteria, and put two and two together once the rumors started flying.

"Why would I do that?"

Lily scoffed, appalled that someone as rude as James Potter took interest in her. "Perhaps because it's the right thing to do?"

Lily couldn't see it, but Adelaide was shaking her head at the girl. The last thing Adelaide wanted was for James to apologize to her.

She didn't need him to apologize. Obviously, what he said was horrible and he took it too far. But, he wasn't wrong.

Adelaide was allowed to morn her dead relationship. she was allowed to be sad, to be angry, to still feel as if there was hope for the two of them. But that didn't mean she should defend him. What Garrett did was pretty shitty.