three

𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘

╰┈➤ CHAPTER THREE

┌── •✧• ──┐

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗦

needed me - rihanna

"I was good on my own thats the way it was"

└── •✧• ──┘

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄 "𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘" 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄 "𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘" 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" She asked, seeing her friends and enemy walking over.

He looked at her up and down, making her blush despite her mental protests. She did, however, stay strong in not trying to hide herself behind her arms. "I miss you, Addy." He says, trailing his fingers up and down her arm making her shiver.

His eyes finally found hers and she almost melted under them, feeling the intensity of his look. She knew what he was doing. She knew he only wanted her for one thing.

But maybe she wanted that one thing, too.

She could do that. Spend one more night with him, then be done with him forever. Call it closure.

Adelaide Griffin was officially in the third step of grief: bargaining.

She looked at his eyes through her lashes, chewing on her lip. "I misse-"

"Davis! My friend! What the hell are you doing here?" James Potter exclaimed, wrapping his arm around the boy that was around the same height as him, ignoring the glare he was getting from Addy.

"Potter! Who the hell said we were friends?" Garrett exclaimed back, in the same fake enthusiastic voice that James used.

Elaine looked at her brother who nodded back at her. It was like she was looking at a pair of brothers, only one had glasses and one didn't.

"Listen," Sirius cut in, wrapping his arm around Addy's waist, making the green eyed boy without glasses feel something, and his face showed it. "Seeing as this is a party, I think we can all get along."

"Right, I agr-"

"As long as you stay away from our dear Addy, here." Sirius cut Garrett off, making him narrow his eyes.