fifteen

𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 

╰┈➤ CHAPTER FIFTEEN

┌── •✧• ──┐

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗦

wont go home without you - maroon 5

"Just give me one more chance to make it right
I may not make it through the night
I won't go home without you"

└── •✧• ──┘

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄 "𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘" 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄 "𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘" 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐄. She got this from her parents, as they had always told her that death never meant she had to let go, it was simply a see you later.

It wasn't deaths fault that everything was permanent, in fact, Addy believed that death was just doing it's job. Most of the time, death was trying it's hardest to make the process as easy as possible. Besides, isn't it beautiful? To have loved someone so much, that their loss feels so heavy no matter what you do to stop it.

The only time death seemed like it wasn't gentle, was when it was in the hands of another person. When someone decided that handing out death was their job, it became violent and awful.

That was what was happening all around her. The ever rising dark wizards were popping up all around hogwarts and families were getting killed by the dozen. Obviously, Adelaide was extremely affected by this by being muggle born.

Addy didn't quite know how to cope with it. Her entire life she hadn't really had death around her, and perhaps that's why she had such a kind view of it.

She was scared. With so many muggle parents dying everyday, she didn't know what would happen to hers. Hopefully nothing.

"Is my class distracting your thoughts, miss Griffin?"

Adelaide blinked back to life before looking around to see her classmates grinning at her and a very disappointed professor McGonagall.

"No, I'm sorry, professor." She spoke, not allowing herself to turn red or feel embarrassed. These thoughts felt more important than learned to turn a book to a rabbit, though she would never say that out loud.

She quickly buried her head back into her work, once again tuning out the professor but still actively writing so she wouldn't get called out again.