five

𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘

╰┈➤ CHAPTER FIVE

┌── •✧• ──┐

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗦

escapism - RAYE & 070

"The man that I love sat me down last night,
and he told me that it's over, dumb decision,
and I don't wanna feel how my heart is rippin',
in fact, I don't wanna feel, so I stick to sippin'"

└── •✧• ──┘

TW /// DEPRESSIVE THOUGHTS, TURNING TO ALCOHOL

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄 "𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘" 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆. She hadn't stopped now, for hours. She started on the quidditch pitch, and somehow made her way around the entirety of the school grounds and now found herself in the forbidden forest. Still running.

Running from Garrett. Running from the marauders. Running from Elaine. Running from her classwork. Running from her feelings. Running from herself.

Until she tripped on a root of a tree and it all came down on her.

The weight of the breakup. The weight of her friends concern. The weight of her emotions.

Her emotions were the heaviest. It felt as though one thousand bricks were laying on her chest. All she wanted to do was take them all off at once, but that was obviously impossible. The most logical way to go through her feelings was to take it one brick at a time.

She didn't care about logic.

She laid there, struggling to breath in the middle of the forbidden forest. Just thinking.

Thinking about how easy it would be to give up. Just leave Hogwarts, go to her muggle parents. Go to a muggle school. Not ever think about a dark lord, or a magical boyfriend that broke her heart.

Not see the marauders again, or Elaine.

She couldn't leave Elaine and Remus. They were her best friends. They were what kept her sane.

But everything else made her insane.

Was she going insane?