6

We get in town to get in position as our human friends goes to find the other peice of the key.

"Any sign of scourge?" Optimus asked on the comms.

"Nope" i said.

"Nope all clear here" arcee said

"Uh, yeah. Just groupies over here" mirage said on the comms.

God I hate it when he said groupies.

"Stay on task mirage" Optimus said to him.

"Prime you gotta learn to relax my man"

"He's right mirage we can't afford any distractions" I spoke.

"Come on babe the only this I'm distracted by is looking at your beautiful body"

Though I'm in car form I'm litteraly facepalming in embarrassment.

The Noah call saying they're in trouble and I started moving.

"Airrazor where are the humans?" I asked.

"They're underground heading towards the jungle" she said.

I was driving when the terrocons but luckily we avoided them when we got to the jungle to see... giant robot animal.

I ran and pointed my arm gun at them when Optimus jumps in "stand down! I won't ask a second time"

"All of you stop" airrazor said. Landing between all of us.And it looks like airazor is friends with these guys. "Prime these are my fellow maximals rhinox, cheetor"

"Sorry for scaring you brother" Cheetor daid getting off mirage.

"Scared? Please" mirage scoffs "I'm not scared that's just engin oil"

"And our leader Optimus primal" airazor introduced her friend who was a gorilla looking. She explains about scourge here on earth and need to find the second key that was in the cave but was moved and primal asked us to follow him.

I walked to mirage when he smiles "ley me carry you" I let him pick me up bridal style as I looked at him. "See I can be a good boyfriend to you"

"I never said you weren't"

Then we got to the village where primal said they were wa thing the maximals for hundreds of years and shared their world with them and they showed us the key.

Later at night mirage and I were alone watching the stars.

"The night sky looks beautiful doesn't it babe?" He asked.

"It does, reminds me of watching them from home." I frowned. "I don't know if we we will ever return home."

"Don't say that sure we will" he said. "And until we get the key we wait. What happened on cyberton were hard but at least we met. Hell other than prime you always know hot to put up with me.

"I don't know if I'll reconize who I was before the war on cybertron"

"Come on you know who you are you're starfire, boyfriend of mirage and loyal team member to the greatest leader in our history"

I chuckled and looked at him and his smile he was always there for me no matter what during the war. I wouldn't think I'd survive without him.

"Thank you" i said.

"For what?" He asked.

"For always being there for me even when I feel down"

He shrugs "You're my sparkmate id do it again. On any planet."

I smiled and put my head on his shoulders as he wraps his arm around me as we arched the stars together.