In the morning something was going on with airrazor and she flys away from us.

"They found us" Optimus said "everyone defensive positions"

We all got into defensive positions as the terrocons were here.

They took elena and primal went after her.

We followed but once we got there primal killed airazor and scourge has the key.

And we looked at the volcano to see they about to open the portal.

"Everybody squad up" Noah said. "There's got to be a way to stop this dude"

"It's too late the transwarp  has already been activated" primal said "it has more energy than a super Nova any interruption will ignite a bomb the only way to stop this process is an access code installed long ago as a safeguard"

"Okay what's the code then?" Mirage asked.

"The code was split along with the key sadly the secondary half died with airazor"

Then Elena said that she has the code and primal will get us there and sto them before unicron comes. There's a too small for all of us but humans. The plan they'll use the code to close the portal.

"But scourge will be watchi our every move" i said "he'll do anything to stop us from letting the key"

"Then we bring the fight to him" Optimus said "autobot and maximals will charge the bridge together and lure scourge onto the battlefield"

"While me. And Elena sneak in in through the back way" Noah said.

We heard a rumble from the volcano "sounds like we are going to die" wheeljack said.

"If we are to die then we will die fighting all as one"

"I'll take them there" mirage said

"I'll go with you you need an extra hand" i said.

"Then let's roll.