Two

Luke's POV (Before the crash)

Rewind to the start before it all went wrong, a tragic story starring you and me...

I walked towards the front door of Allison's house. I needed to see her, I was ready to finally do it.

Michael lent me his car, that's how you know this is important. "She'll say yes for sure," He told me earlier, "Have you seen the way she looks at you from backstage? The love is there, mate."

I knocked on the door of the great white mansion, which I bought for her once we started to get really serious, as I fingered the small box in the pocket of my jacket; my nerves kicking in. After a moment I knocked again, "Why isn't she answering?", I asked myself. I crouched down and searched for the spare key she kept under the welcome mat. When I found the key I opened the door. I quietly shut the door and gently placed the key on the key hanger, trying my absolute best not to make a sound. I noticed there were a pair of unfamiliar shoes by the door, specifically Converse. They were way bigger than Allison's size 4 feet, possibly a size 9; estimating from my own feet.

They certainly aren't mine.

"Allison?" I called out, feeling a bit out of place, not caring about surprising her anymore. Where in bloody hell was she? As I hesitantly went upstairs, climbing the glass spiral staircase that lead to the second floor, a light blue polo shirt was lying on the 8th step. I picked it up, "It's way too big to fit Allison's petite body, and it's not mine either." I finished my way to Allison's room when I heard faint noises.

And I will never, ever, forget what I heard.

"Wait, I think I heard something." The love of my life said, to some bastard whom I used to call my close friend.

"Don't worry, babe, Luke's with Michael back at the house." The familiar faint Aussie voice, whom belonged to my best friend, filled my ears. It may not have been loud, but it was loud enough for me to hear.

A few seconds later, "Jesus, Hood, go easy on me okay? Luke hasn't fucked me in years."

A small chuckle, "Seriously?"

"No, maybe three weeks? But you're way freakier." She moaned.

That's when I had enough, I couldn't take it anymore. As my blood boiled in my veins, I stomped my way over to her door and swung it open, not preparing myself for what I'm about to witness.

Calum Thomas Hood, my best friend, was naked on top of my, also naked, girlfriend.

"You fucking bitch." I said running to beat his arse up. As I pulled him from off my girlfriend I slammed my fist in the first places I could. "YOU FUCKING TRAITOR! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY BROTHER YOU PIECE OF SHIT."

"Stop!" She said, the nerve this woman has,"Calum! Luke! STOP IT!" I backed away, feeling tears sting my eyes.

As I stood there, panting, I finally let a tear roll down my cheek. Then I finally let myself speak, "You see, this obviously didn't go as planed." I start, taking out the small velvet box which contained the size 6 engagement ring that I had bought long ago, "I usually thought proposals went like 'Will you marry me?' followed by 'Yes!', but I guess not."

Allison's eyes went wide, "Oh my God! Yes! Yes! I love you, Luke. This is not w-"

I cut her off, "Save it, Allison." And I shot one glance of disgust at Calum and left. As I left the house, it started to rain really heavily.

I drove, and didn't look back. I would be lying if I said I knew where I was going, so I got on an empty highway and went as fast as the car could go. I stepped on the gas pedal.

80 MPH

Why me? I thought we loved each other so much?

100 MPH

Even Michael said we were perfect together. Was I not enough?

120 MPH

It's like we never happened, was it just a lie?

Tears streamed down my face as I drove in the pouring rain, then I just gave up. I let go of the steering wheel and let it do it's thing. Something inside of me darkened, almost like depression.

I don't want to be a part of this world. Not without Allison.