Love decisions

I was in my Mercedes whenever I saw the new cafe in town. I walked in the cafe and saw these two woman; they looked exactly Alike, they were beautiful. I got some coffee for myself and grabbed my computer out of my car. I went back in the cafe and had some coffee while I did some work, but I couldn't focus at all. I keep staring at them my eyes couldn't get off them.

They noticed I was staring and they walked slowly over to me. I got worried, I was breathing so hard my chest felt like it was gonna explode. They asked me why I was staring, I could barely answer I was breathing so hard. I finally got it together and said " I couldn't help to notice how beautiful you two are". She giggled and said well if you didn't notice we were talking about you and staring into your eyes. "What are your names I asked?" They giggled "Nikki and Brie" Nikki said. I complimented them and they ended up giving me their number. They left and you won't believe what happened next.

After I left the cafe I went to work. I work at this place called WWE where athletes perform in their custom made gear. I'm new so I don't know much wrestlers, and I grew up watching the men and only know one woman which is Chyna. I was walking around for my first night on Raw. I was scared, I went to the cafeteria to get some food when I saw Nikki and Brie. I was confused, I went over to them and said "what are you doing here". They said the same thing back and giggled, Nikki said they were the bella twins. All I knew about the bella twins was they were very famous and had great personalities. I told them it was my debut to wwe tonight. And I didn't know what I was doing for my debut yet , Brie said "we know, we've known from the start" I was confused, Nikki said "you're going out with brie tonight and doing a mixed gender tag match against John cena and me" I was surprised and scared, actually I don't know what I was I was just trying to process everything. The match starts in 15 minutes I need to put my gear on.

It's been 15 minutes, me and Brie go out now. We were doing the entrance and everyone was cheering, I felt amazing. It was me against John in the beginning, John was doing pretty good against me, obviously I'm not surprised. John was about to hit me with the attitude adjustment when I was able to reverse it. I did my finishing move, it is the frog splash. After I did it I pinned John, he kicked out right before three; John and I were panting, I knew I needed a break. I tagged Brie in and Nikki hit her with the rack attack. I was scared we were going to lose. Brie kicked out right at 2, I was surprised. Nikki tried knocking me off ringside but I moved just in time. Brie caught her off guard and hit did her finishing move *the Bella buster*. John tried to interfere but I was able to stop him. Brie got the pin and we won! Whenever Brie hugged me for the victory I had a shock go through my body, electrified I walked backstage and had a small conversation with them. Brie talked to me and said she felt a shock between us whenever we hugged. I was speechless.

I went on with my day after that, I had some pasta whenever I got home. After I ate my dinner I decided to call Brie to get to know her, she told me many things about herself that I adored. After Brie I called Nikki, Nikki told me many things I adored as well. I have a great feeling about them.