Twin magic

It had been a couple weeks since I had seen the Bella's. But tonight at hell in a cell I'll see them, surprised I get a match right? I've only been in wwe for about a month or two. Once I walked in I saw them, I took Nikki to the side and told her my confessions I said "I cant help it but you and Brie could definitely be the love of my life and you're just so hot". Nikki agreed with me while she giggled in a hot tone. Brie also took me aside and said the same thing but this time you won't believe what happened.

Brie pressed her lips on mine, I was shocked. I felt amazing though, she's grabbing me all over like crazy. It feels great I simply can't stop with her. She finally gets off and says "sorry" and I say "oh no you're fine I liked it". She was definitely surprised, "don't tell Nikki" Brie said quietly and walked away.

It was time for my match today at hell in a cell against Brock Lesner. I was scared because he one of the dominant men in the division and is very strong. Once I got in the match I was panting heavily. Brock put his hands on mine and all I knew was I wasn't winning this one. We both got thrown into the cell a couple times, this match was going well, um maybe for Brock lesnar definitely not me. I hit my finishing move and pinned him. He kicked out strong at two, I was definitely worried now. Now I'm gonna get on the top ropes to do my signature move where I do the move called *the eclipse*. I hit the eclipse on Brock and pin him, he kicked out at one this time. Now I'm really scared, Brock dodged my next move and pick me up on his shoulders and hit me with the f5 and pinned me, I kicked out right before three and felt like it was the end. I was very weak. Brock got a chair and beat me with it with all his might, I felt like I couldn't breath and then all I heard was loud music playing and only heard some of it, it said "you can look but you can't touch" then I realized that's Nikki's theme song. Nikki came In and make Brock go baby face for a second, I got up and hit him from behind with all my force as hard as I could and he went to the ground. I hit the eclipse and then climbed up on a ladder and did the frog splash. I pinned him, he didn't kick out. I was so surprised! After that I hugged Nikki and I felt another shock and told her right in front of the crowd. We walked backstage and talked, Nikki knows about what happened with me and Brie. I told her Brie went in for the kiss, Nikki wasn't mad though. She told me to go to her house tonight at nine o clock pm. I told her I would be there.

I got to Nikki's house and she had this whole dinner with Alfredo and all types of wine. I was happy, I haven't had food this good looking in a while. After about thirty minutes I finished eating. We went into Nikki's room and watched the Barbie movie. Nikki got a little touchy and I liked it, Nikki got on top of me and starting kissing me. Her warm soft lips touched mine and I froze. I was feeling her more than I felt Brie, I think Nikki's the one. Nikki had the softest skin, silky and beautiful. I got on top of her this time and kissed her even harder and it got serious. After that I got in the shower and I spent the night at Nikki's. One Brie found out she was kind-of mad.

Me and Brie got chill with eachother and I texted nikki and said "I think you're the one" nikki said back "same for me, let's have dinner tonight at the cafe, a date?" I said "sure" and went on with my day. It was time for the date I went to the cafe and told her I loved her, she said the same thing back. We made it official on Facebook and all other platforms, people were shocked. But Brie just wasn't the one for me. Me and Brie are still best friends though.
You

                             THE END