Unfinished Business

Most of the class had cleared out of the room by now, the students just wanting to go home but Bakugou gestured for two of his friends to wait with him as everyone else piled out besides Deku. 

Finally, once everyone was out, Bakugou, along with two other boys walked over to Deku's desk,  (Deku of course unfortunately hadn't noticed them until his book was snatched out of his hand.) Deku looked up to see Katsuki waving the book around, "I don't know what you think we are doing Deku, but we aren't done."

"Watcha got? His diary?" one of the boys spoke up, clearly amused with the situation. Bakugou held the book up so that the others could read the front cover and see what it was. "What! don't tell me that you are taking notes on how to become a hero?" he asked, reading the cover, a snicker falling from his lips in the process, "that's so fucking pathetic!"

"He's delusional," the other boy chimed in

"Ha, real funny guys!" Midoriya called out before giving Bakugou a pleasing look, reaching out for his book that he had put so much time and effort into, "just give it back!" Bakugou then slams it between his hands, burning it with his explosion

"Thats so mean!" Deku complained before watching Bakugou throw it over his shoulder and out the window, making Deku complain even more as his cherished work was now more than likely completely ruined. 

"Akira isn't here to fucking protect you anymore, you got that nerd?" Bakugou snaps before taking a step towards him, "most first string hero's show potential early on. People look at them and just know that they are destined for greatness. When Akira and I are the only students from this garbage high school to get into UA people will start talking about us like that. They will realise that I am legit... the next big thing. Thats not ego talking, I just know that I'm good," Bakugou comments proudly. 

Bakugou suddenly places a hand on Deku's shoulder, heating his hand up to the point where Deku's uniform was on the verge of catching fire, a strong ache on his skin as he felt the heat burn into his skin, "Here's a little advice nerd... don't even think of applying. Or else!"

With that, the three of them go to leave, leaving a shaking Midoriya behind. 

"that's just sad," one of the boys speaks up, "I thought that you at least had some fight in you"

"He finally gets it, he'll never be a hero!" the other chimed in, "its better to find out now rather than later I guess."

Bakugou stops just in front of the door, turning his head to look at Deku one last time, "you know if you really want to be a hero that badly there actually might be another way... Just pray that you will be born with a quirk in your next life and take a swan dive off the roof of the building!" Bakugou laughs cruelly 

Deku turns to look at him, a distraught look on his face. Bakugou smirks back widely, happy to get a reaction. "Oh and one more thing," Bakugou brings his hand up and sets of a series of explosions, a threatening look on his face, "stay the fuck away from Akira, or else."

-------------------------------------

*about an hour later*

Bakugou brought his drink up to his mouth, a scowl on his face as his grip tightened around his cup, as he watched Akira laugh one last time with a random boy in the coffee shop who had approached her as she went to go and get an extra sugar packet for Bakugou's drink. Akira said goodbye before making her way back to the table, a happy smile on her face as she sat down, handing the packet to Bakugou 

"Why are you always so chatty with everyone? Can't we just have a quiet moment without making new friends?" Bakugou comments, putting the extra sugar into his coffee as his eyes glared over at the brunette boy who was still occasionally sending Akira looks.