Quirk Marriage

Akira said her last goodbyes to Katsuki before going into her home, shutting the doors behind her. She stood there for a moment, gazing at the large, desolate house before her, a small sigh escaping her lips. Kicking off her shoes and letting them fall into the corner near the front door, she huffed as she made her way toward the staircase, yearning for a soothing hot shower to wash away the lingering sludge from her body. It felt gross and sticky; she just wanted to be rid of it and forget that the attack ever even happened, though she knew the water wouldn't wash away the feeling inside of her. 

The feeling of the goo that had infultrated her body, her lungs and her stomach. She felt utterly disgusting, and on top of that, she was feeling an immense pain throughout her whole body from the fight. 

"Not so fast," she heard from behind her, making her freeze instantly. Her head tilted towards the ground slightly as she turned in her spot, forcing her body to turn in the direction of the voice, though she didn't make eye contact 

"Good afternoon, Sir," she replied, her tone almost robotic. Her father loomed before her, his tall figure advancing with an air of intimidation. She tried not to shake under his gaze. She hated it. She hated feeling this way. Feeling so helpless and pathetic. 

She shivered slightly as she heard a scoff fall from his mouth. "Is that all you have to say? We saw the news! You embarrassed yourself out there today, do you understand that?" he yelled. She nodded her head quickly, though this only made him angrier. 

"Use your words child, and look at me when I am talking to you. Do you have any respect?" her father sneered as he looked down on his daughter, a disgusted look on his face 

"I apologise," she said, forcing her gaze up to look at him. His icy blue eyes peered into hers, a mean scowl on her face. 

"After everything that we have done for you! All the things we have done to make you stronger! and you just allowed yourself to be kidnapped by that villain, and then give up straight away! I cannot tell you just how disappointed your mother and I are in you!" he growled. And as if on cue, her mother walked into the room, big white wings following after her small frame. 

"Your father and I created you to become strong enough to surpass All Might! You will become the number one hero! You have been blessed with two amazing quirks that had been handpicked to create you! Don't you understand the time and effort that we have put into you? All the training, and scolding, lessons and teaching? All for you to get trapped by a pathetic, weak villain!" her mother sneered, looking across at her daughter in disgust 

"I'm sorry mother," Akira was quick to apologise. She wanted to stand up for herself... to finally stand up against her parents, but each and everytime, she could never get out the words that she really wanted to say to them. 

"For the next few months, you will work extra hard. Do you understand me? You will ace all of your exams and you WILL get into UA, do you hear me?" Her father yelled angrily, jabbing his finger in the direction of his daughter who could do nothing but stand there pathetically. 

"Yes sir," she replied, nodding her head quickly, her eyes switching between her father's icy blue ones and her mother's pretty gold ones. She then turned around quickly before making her way up the long staircase, fighting the urge to cry as she made her way into her room. She threw the bedroom door open, dropping her bag onto the floor before pulling her door shut, locking it behind her. 

She just stood there for a few moments. Not a single thought went through her head as she stood there emotionless. She felt her body become heavy, yet she forced herself to go into her bathroom where she began to strip her clothes from her body, turning the shower on to a temperature where it wouldn't be hot enough to hurt her, but it would be hot enough to release some of the stress on her muscles.