Part 15 - soon we'll meet again

~ ALICE'S POV ~

"I don't know what to wear!" I've gone through my closet 70 times and I still haven't found a good outfit.

"Aly you're over thinking this." Harper laughs getting off my bed.

"No I'm not. this is a serious issue!" I sit down on my bed.

Harper walks to my closet and starts going through it. "You have such nice clothes I don't see the problem!" Her voice muffled from the closet.

"Here!" She turns around and she's holding a black skirt with mini flowers on it and a white king sleeves shirt. "This is cute but casual and pretty comfortable." She throws the clothes at me.

"Hmm.. okay this isn't bad." I get up and start changing. I look into the mirror and then I turn around so Harper can see.

The outfit^^

The outfit^^

"Yes! That's the one." She says smiling as she walks up to me.

"Can I ask you something?" She asks as she fixes the small buttons on my shirt.

"Anything." I smile.

"Is all of this because of Ivan." She smirks pulling away from me.

I feel my face flush. "No... maybe." I sigh turning around to look into the mirror again.

"I haven't seen him in so long I don't want him to be disappointed to see me." I say making Harper furrow her eyes.

"Disappointed?" She asks

"Aly look at yourself. You're stunning. You don't need a man to tell you that." She looks at me through the mirror.

"Ivan was your best friend. If he can't see you for who you are now than he's not worth your time or energy." I turn around and smile.

"You're going to be a good mom you know that?" I say, and she smiles blushing.

"She sure is." Harper and I turn towards the door to see Grayson leaning against the door frame. I didn't even hear him open the door.

"I love you." Harper walks up to Grayson and they share a couple kisses. I turn around to walk to my bathroom when Grayson calls me over.

"Aly stop." He says. I turn slowly to face him.

"I heard all of it. No boys." He glares at me.

"He was my friend Gray. I have the right to feel nervous because I'm seeing him again." I cross my arms.

"She's right Gray." Harper hugs him making him relax a little.

"Dad should be here soon so I'm going to head downstairs." He kisses Harpers head. "Finish getting ready my two beautiful princess." She kisses Harper again before leaving.

"He's such a sweetheart." Harper sits on my bed. I laugh going into my washroom to finish my makeup.

—————

Once Harper and I are done getting ready we grab our small purses and head downstairs.

"Wow you guys look gorgeous." Grayson gets up to kiss my head and then turns away to love on his wife. They kiss like they're alone. I roll my eyes and walk away. Gross.

I walk over to the other boys and they're all dressed nice in jeans and casual nice tops. "You guys look put together for once." I joke making everyone laugh.

"Wow thanks Aly." Gabe says.

I look behind him and see dad sitting on the couch wearing his usual outfit. Shorts and a shirt. What a great choice in clothes.

"Alice I need to talk to you alone." Dad stood up and walked up to me. I slowly backed away until I felt Grayson stop me.

I turned around to look at him. Panic in my eyes. "It's okay. I talked to him and he just wants to apologize. I'll be really close to you guys okay?" I look at him and nod.

Dad walks to our second living room across the house far away from the others. Grayson told me he'd be close but it doesn't seem close enough.

Once we're in the living room he looks at me. He clenches his jaw before gripping my arm. I also scream but he covers my mouth with his hand.

"Listen. I'm not here to apologize. What I want is for you to not talk to Laura tonight , you here me." He grips my arm tighter to the point where it'll probably leave a bruise.

I don't need another bruise to hide. Having the other ones were already enough. Thankfully the one on my jaw was gone fast.

"If I see you talking to her without me present you will regret it." He pulls me closer to his face as he whispers. "If you tell anyone about what I just told you I will take you away and never bring you back."

My eyes start to water. My heart beating faster and also sinking to the bottom of my stomach. "Nod if you understand." He says grabbing me tighter than before.

I nod fast. He soon lets me go. "Now act normal for gods sake." He scuffs as he walks away.

I take a couple deep breaths in as I try to recover fast.

"Aly?" I turn around fast seeing Nolan.

"Did he do anything? I don't trust him." He says walking closer to me.

"I'm fine. Everything's okay I just need to use the washroom first." I smile at him and walk away.

As soon as I'm in the washroom my smile is gone. I lean against the counter and breathe as my breaths start to quicken. Breathing in once and then back out.

Once I've controlled my breathing I pull up my sleeve to see my bruise and marks dad left on my arm. Fresh purple lines from his fingers are traced around my upper and lower arm near my elbow.

Wincing I pull it down and force a smile as I leave the washroom. I need to be strong so I can live with my brothers. If I mess up I can be taken away. That's not what I want.

"Ready?" I hear Grayson say as I walk up to the door. "Mhm" I reply putting on my shoes.

||~*~*~||

AHHH!!! SORRY FOR LEAVING THIS CHAPTER ON A LITTLE CLIFFHANGER. I WANT TO WRITE A SEPARATE CHAPTER FOR WHEN THEY MEET AGAIN.

That will hopefully be uploaded tomorrow!!!!
ALSO THANK U GUYS FOR THE VOTES <33