Arkansas camping

As Lily and Daisy drove into Arkansas on Highway 30, they marveled at the majestic sight of the woods and mountains rising gracefully to the sky. The landscape stretched endlessly before them, inviting them to explore its wonders.

In the comfort of their van, they chatted about home and their plans for Hot Springs. Lily suggested they walk around town, taking in the sights and experiencing the natural hot springs that the place was famous for. Daisy's eyes lit up with excitement as she loved the idea.

For the next two hours, they continued their conversation, sharing dreams, aspirations, and stories from their past. The journey was just as much about discovering each other as it was about finding the beauty of the places they visited.

Around 2 pm, they finally arrived in Hot Springs. The town seemed peaceful on the outskirts, but as they reached Main Street, the energy picked up, with vibrant art adorning buildings and beautiful gardens welcoming visitors.

Finding a parking spot, they stepped out of the van and strolled through the charming town, marveling at the hot springs fountains that dotted the area. The idea of experiencing a bath in the hot springs excited them both, and they made a mental note to visit one of the bathhouses later.

As the afternoon progressed to around 4 pm, they found a delightful food truck nestled in a lovely garden. They ordered their meals and enjoyed the delicious food in the company of each other, savoring every moment.

With satisfied appetites and content hearts, they returned to their van, ready to head to their campsite at Tompkins Bend Campground. The drive took about 3 hours, but the journey was just as enjoyable as the destination. They played card games and laughed, strengthening the bond between them.

Finally, they arrived at the campground, surrounded by nature's tranquility. They made their bed in the van and decided to spend the evening playing more games. The soft glow of the campfire illuminated their faces as they shared jokes and stories under the starry sky.

As the night grew darker, the fire is out and they are cuddled up together, feeling the warmth of their love enveloping them in a cocoon of happiness. With crickets in the background and the rustling of leaves in the wind, they kiss each other. it is magical like every time before. lily slides her hand into Daisy's pjs before Daisy realized it.  

Daisy tells Lily: " it's okay I want this too."

Lily says back:" Okay and I do too love" She smiles.

after their fun, and they help clean each other up and the bed as best as they can in the dark. Soon they settle down and cuddle up after getting a drink of water and get into some new PJs. They're cuddled up and soon fall into a peaceful sleep. 

As the first rays of the morning sun painted the sky with hues of orange and pink, Lily and Daisy woke up to the sweet melodies of birdsong. They had been trying to wake up early to witness the beauty of the sunrise, and though they were just a few minutes late today, the sight was still breathtaking.

With warm smiles, they exchanged a good morning kiss, sharing their excitement for the day ahead. They prepared a delicious breakfast, fueling themselves for the adventure they had planned – a hike around the lake. Putting on their hiking boots and grabbing their backpacks, they were eager to explore the wonders of nature.

Following a trail that led them to the Denby Bay Trailhead, they set off on their hike. The path took them through lush forests, open meadows, and alongside the tranquil lake. Along the way, they encountered various wildlife, from playful squirrels to graceful deer, each adding magic to their journey.

As they continued their hike, they stumbled upon a hidden gem – a mesmerizing river fall tucked away in a secluded spot. There, they took a break and enjoyed their lunch, surrounded by the soothing sound of rushing water.