The next day ❀

As I was walking to school someone tapped my shoulder, i jumped and I looked at behind me and it was god damnit it was the same guy from yesterday.. I didn't mind it as much though..?I called him a stalker jokingly and we had a nice chat while walking to school. He was much nicer than he looked. I walked to P.E class hoping we would get to do something fun that day and not boring stuff like usual.At the end of class I noticed the he was in my same P.E class what amazing luck I have. I was walking towards Him to talk to him as he took his shirt off and HOLY FUCK THIS MAN HAD A BOD!! By the time I realized what happened was already next to him I didn't realize I was staring at him!I smiled awkwardly and laughed as I said hi to him as I blushed slightly denying that I liked him in my brain, I ended our conversation as quickly as I could and I ran to my next class. As lunch started I sat with my friends as usual but this time they were all asking me questions about "The guy who sat here yesterday", I couldn't keep up with all of the questions they were asking and as I looked over he sat down next to me and it all went quiet. I awkwardly laughed "Oh hey! I never caught your name!", I said, he smiled and said "you can call me niko cutie" i thought to myself:*CUTIE?! DID HE JUST SAY THAT NO NO HE DIDNT MY IMAGINATION IS JUST MESSING WITH ME*I smiled and said well hello niko im alex! He chuckled a bit and noticed I was a bit flustered!! It went quiet afterwards and a bit after he said "Well gotta gotta go, see you around cutie!" (Mini toh reference! '^ω^'), my friends looked at me and started attacking me with questions, I Shrugged it off trying not to scream -in Alex's mind: *OMG OMG OMG NO WAY THIS IS LIKE A ROMANCE NOVEL EEEEEK!!!*