Confesion?!?

At the park we sat on the swings and he pushed me we went to a close dog park near by and there were so many cute dogs I loved them all but Niko js stood there watching me pet and play with the dogs the look in his eyes made me melt but I convinced him to play with the dogs with me and we had lots of fun and we decided to walk to his house and we played video games we played Roblox and Minecraft and Nintendo games together and watched movies, we baked some cookies and made some popcorn we actually watched horror movies too! They were scary but it was so worth it,I love horror movies! and it's always fun when it's with him but.. I think I'm catching feelings for him and I shouldn't .. anyways he was gaming and I was js sitting on his bed playing games on my phone. I got a bit tired so I layed down for a bit till I felt someone hug me from behind minutes later and holy shit it was Niko but but no It couldn't be but either way I pretended to be asleep as I eventually ended up falling asleep in his arms. I woke up a few hours later and screamed realizing my surrounding I blushed and apologized but Niko told me he needed to tell me something and he CONFESSED????? HE DIDNT HE DIDNT JUST CONFESS TO ME THIS HAS TO BE A DREAM IT CANT BE, after he said that I heard a ringing in my ear and just as I thought, it was all just a dream.