Just a school day

A few weeks past by and me and Niko became very good friends. We walk to scchool together every day and "NIKOOOO" I yell as I jump on his back trying to scare him. He grabs my legs and gives me a piggy back ride "we'll good morning to you too cutie" he says as he chuckles and I blush "you gotta stop calling me cutie" I say blushing slightly "never cutie" Nico says. We arrive at school and I had fallen asleep on his back, Nico notices I've fallen asleep on his back and lets me rest as he walks to my class carrying me to class he gently puts me down and I wake up "hm..?" I say waking up, he laughs "your too cute" he says "well I gotta head to class, make sure to get some rest tonight cutie" he says as he walks off to class. I end up falling asleep through the whole class and wake up with Niko telling me to wake up so we can go to our next period together. We walk to Math and he grabs my hand, I thought to myself: *were friends friends do this sort of stuff right?..* in lunch we were sitting with my friends and I was talking to one of my friends but Niko interrupted him and started talking over him and they got into an argument and Niko seemed jealous?? He couldn't be! But Niko grabbed my arm and dragged me away we were walking outside as the bell rang we were gonna be late to class but he grabbed my arm and he started running so I ran with him and we ended up at a nice park!