Chapter 8

I will make you mine
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I don't have a mark . I have told you I am not the one you're looking for"

YN denied for the 50th time . Jimin was getting more and more angry by YN'S behavior. He asked her if she has the mark on her body which looks like

 He asked her if she has the mark on her body which looks like

But YN is denying that she is the chosen one . She is also not letting him touch her .

"Don't test my patience YN"

"What will you do ??"

"You wanna know ??"

He said in his deep voice and pinned her to the wall . She kept her hand on his chest to maintain space . Jimin held her wrist and pinned both of them above her head . He stared deeply into her brown orbs .

YN'S POV

"What is this feeling inside my heart ?? Is this LOVE ??"

I felt the grip on my wrist lose . I immediately freed my hand and pushed him . He stumbled back a little. He again stared into my eyes .

"You have the same eyes as my mother"

He said in a soft tone . I don't know why I felt sad when he said it .

"Why is he making me feel things that nobody has ever made me feel ?? Why ??" 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Did you find out ??"

Jungkook asked as Jimin came out of the dungeon. Jimin sighed and walked forward ignoring Jungkook's question.

"Yah !! Tell me what happened ??"

Jungkook followed Jimin . He was continously asking questions which Jimin wasn't even answering. He stopped when they got to the portal.

At the castle

"She is stubborn"

"Yes she would be a perfect twin sister for Taehyung"

"Jimin !!"

"WHAT !??!!!!"

Jimin yelled at Taehyung. Jungkook signed Taehyung to shut up . They both know that Jimin is not in his right sense he can do anything which he will regret later . Jimin sighed and sat down on the couch closing his eyes shut .

Source of Light ||【Discontinued】|| PJMOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara