I LOVE YOU - HALLOWEEN PART 1

I LOVE YOU – HALLOWEEN (PART 1 BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO WRITE MORE, WORK EMERGENCY)

.

.

.

- Sarah Michelle Gellar: Best Looks, Astrid suggests.

- Astrid, stop with her. She is not that popular anymore; nobody will get our look.

- Powerpuff Girls?

- We're only 2.

- I don't like this kind of energy! Suggest something instead of just saying no, she grumbles.

- Harry Potter?

- Yeah! Great idea if we were 14! She rolls her eyes. This is Sadie's Halloween party!

- I don't get how Sadie still throws college parties when she graduated 2 years ago...

- Because she is the queen of Halloween parties! Now, find a good idea that allows me to be a whore and wear nice shoes.

Sadie Rosenberg. Left uni 3 years ago after retaking each of the years twice to stay here longer. Sadie Rosenberg, the legend of the campus. Her parties are the type everybody will talk about it. This Halloween, the theme is "It's an all-girls party, clothes are optional". The bar is set high.

Tom's eyebrows disappeared from his face when he saw the theme. You already agreed you would go to different parties for Halloween but the clothing part of your party made him stutter.

- Greek mythology? You suggest

- No, we don't play with mythology. You never know what could happen.

- See? You are the bad vibe now.

- What about pirates? We both have knee-high boots. You could borrow shirts from Tom and I could get us corsets?

- Isn't it a bit too common? You worry you don't want to be a pirate among 100 others.

- If you did not want a common costume, we should have picked it earlier than the day before! She attacks

- Right. You agree, let's go for pirates.

.

.

.

You are at Tom's to pick up shirts. The party is tonight. He and Bill picked Batman VS Superman costumes. They are going to a frat boy party, and lots of people have been talking about it in the corridors. It was either Sadie's or Lambda's party being gossiped about this week.

- How come you have only one good shirt? You go through Tom's wardrobe.

- Do I look like I wear suits very often? Tom teases

He is right. You only saw him wear a suit once, and it was for a wedding. You could bet he would wear his usual baggy clothes to Awards ceremonies...

- I'm supposed to get another one for Astrid, you whine.

- Go ask Bill. I think he might have one, Tom suggests.

You execute and knock on Bill's door. Once in, you notice the Batman suit on the bed. Tom is Batman too. You hide your laugh; you can feel the argument coming. One of them was supposed to be Superman.

You dig in his wardrobe and finally find a second shirt.

- Can I borrow it?

- Young lady, if there is a stain on this shirt, I'll kill you.