● Eleven ●

Izuku sighed, flipping through the pregnancy journals his mother had left him a few weeks prior. Now about 13 weeks into his journey, his baby bump had seemed to double. His abs were completely gone and had been replaced by a round belly. He had spent the last few weeks alone at home, and found himself making research on his pregnancy most of the time. 

"Nerd." The omega flinched as his lover's voice resonated. He turned around, seeing the blond standing in the hall with his eyes closed. "Why aren't you in bed?" The blond muttered, tiredly rubbing the back of his neck. 

Midoriya's gaze softened as his eyes trailed down the tattoo sleeve his alpha now wore. The dark circles under crimson eyes being proof of his lack of sleep. He knew Katsuki was terrified of their baby and was afraid of failing as a father. They had talked about it a lot in the past few weeks and Izuku still struggled to think of something to help his partner's situation. 

"I couldn't sleep. I got hungry and decided to eat something. Then... I got distracted by these." He explained, looking down to the journal in his hands. A silence roamed as Bakugou stepped forward, taking a seat by his side. Emerald eyes widened as he watched Katsuki grab a baby book, leaning back to flip it open. "Kacchan, you should get some rest. You have a patrol shift tomorrow afternoon." He muttered, watching Bakugou shake his head. 

"I regret these fucking tattoos." The alpha muttered, random. Izuku furrowed his brows, looking down to the mark on his neck.

"I know it wasn't a good decision. But they look good on you, at least. There's always a way to remove them, later." The omega said. He sat silently as he looked over to the pages the blond was staring at, smiling as he noticed a familiar picture of himself and his mother. He was probably about 6 months old in the picture, smiling in Inko's arms. 

"Do you think the kid's gonna grow to dislike me? My parents were never the affectionate type. What if I can't be there to comfort my own pup, because I didn't know comfort?" The blond muttered, trailing a finger over an picture of a young Izuku. 

"I've said this before, Kacchan. You'll be an amazing father, without a doubt. Just stop worrying so much, you'll kill yourself at this rate." The greenette sheepishly giggled. 

"You were cute, as a baby." The blond muttered, flipping to another page. Midoriya smiled, blushing at the compliment. "You still are, I guess." The alpha continued, squinting his eyes to see an image clearer. Midoriya felt his face burn at the final sentence, looking away with a grin. 

"Thanks." He hummed, setting the journal aside. He flinched as Katsuki suddenly tossed the album aside, shifting his position to rest on the sofa. The omega froze, letting the other get comfortable as blond locks rested on his lap. He watched, dumbfounded as Bakugou turned his head to the bump on Izuku's stomach, closing his eyes with a sigh. "What're you doing?" Midoriya asked, his cheeks sporting a red hue. He had seen this in movies before, when a person lets their significant other rest their head on their lap. But Katsuki had never done anything of the sort before. 

"I'm tired." The alpha hummed, shifting to press his ear against Midoriya's lower-abdomen. 

"Do you hear anything?" The short man asked, tilting his head. He knew it was a bit soon for them to be able to hear a heartbeat, but he still hoped perhaps his lover could hear something. 

"Just your stomach gurgling. You said you were hungry, did you even eat?" Bakugou asked, opening his eyes to meet emeralds. Izuku bit his lip as he realized he had gotten up to eat but hadn't done so yet. "You got distracted by the damn books, didn't you?" The blond grumbled, shifting in his position. The greenette smiled, sheepishly nodding.