01♡

A highschool girl was sitting by the rock in the garden of the school compound trying to organize her work. It looked as if she has been sitting for edges trying to figure out which one goes first.
Frowning at herself because of things not matching and got irritated threw all the papers to the ground.

"Huh! You gave up that easily?" Another girl same age sitting beside her looked concerned and picked the papers up.

"It gets annoying when i reach the second page and it says i miss the first"she frowned and looked at her. "Its annoying you know" crossing her legs and folding arms keeping the frown on her face.

"Ha! I told you it was confusing and you laughed that it was easier for you" the other mocked and finally organized all the papers together.

"Oh shut up.."

"Y/n" a certain figure called unto her waving in her direction and walking towards her.

"Oh, l like the new skirt" Y/n smirked and looked at her thighs exposed.

"You flatter me Y/n" she smiled and turned around trying to show her that it fits her back too.

"I see" Y/n chuckled. "Someone likes being complimented"

"Get your work Y/n"

The three girls looked like they where connecting. The atmosphere of their conversations changed with topics brought up.
Y/n being a little off the topic, she kept quiet watching the two converse.
She tried getting her self distracted and tired to organize her work again when suddenly she had her name being mentioned in their conversations.

"So Y/n, do you see someone?" The short girl with glasses asked staring blankly at her waiting for her response.

"Where did that come from?" Y/n nervously laughed.

"Well do you?" She insisted on hearing her answer.

"I was a few weeks ago but he broke up with me" Y/n answered honestly while organizing her work.

"Aw..thats sad, isn't it lonely now?" The short girl was so desperate to know Y/n's personal life although she was trying to hide it. "Hasn't anyone else approached you?"

"Um..not really, i have been keeping a distance for the time being" Y/n answered and suddenly she dissolved in happiness. "I did it! Lisa look, i told you it wasn't that hard"

Lisa looked at her and smiled from across the corner of the tree..
"Yep nice work"she answered not even excited of her achievement.

"Lisa..?" Y/n looked at her.

"Um Y/n we aren't done.." The short girl spoke crossing her arms.

"Maybe later, now i need time alone with my friend" Y/n moved across to the tree where Lisa was resting and left the other two girls alone.

"Well call me later then" the short girl left followed by her friend.

Y/n looked at Lisa in a questioning look.

"You have been quiet since we got here" Y/n asked Lisa who was busy reading a comic.

"Eh- Lisa what are you reading" Y/n retreated a bit after taking a peek at the comic. She blushed immediately.

Lisa looked at Y/n and smirked.
"Something that gets you flushed yet you didn't start it" Lisa answered.

"H-huh"Y/n was off the topic and she sat down covering her mouth blushing.

"Haha! Y/n you are a virgin so you are supposed to react like that..haha pathetic"..Lisa laughed and covered the comic book.

Y/n stared at Lisa as she rose up from her position.
"Don't be a wuss, learn how the outside world works. Oh and remember you have a shift today don't be late at the bakery or else the old lady will shut at you" lisa finally left with her books in her hands and disappeared to the school buildings.