02♡

It comes great responsibility when you have work at the same time school.
Who doesn't want to leave a simple life?

Y/n works at a small bakery in the middle of the city were she does part timing. She works in the cashier section and takes almost the all orders related with take away. She earns just enough to keep her life moving maybe until she finishes highschool. She doesn't live with parents since they aren't on the country and contacts with them is very low. They don't know how she drives her life ever since they left in beginning of her middle school she has been striving on her own to study and finish.

"Order 2  please pick up your package" Y/n called on the woman  having a conversation with the other.

"Right thanks. Here keep the change" the woman got the bread packages and left with the scort as they existed the bakery.

"Thanks mama!" Y/n bowed and smiled at the tip. She contuined to work on other customers happily from her first tip of the day.

That evening, A male figure entered the bakery and stood by the counter.

"Is anyone going to take my order?" He looked around with no sign of employees until the manager came out fasting to him.

"Oh..sorry sir!" The manager apologized as she bowed. "Mr Coth, you need new orders for tomorrow's break fast? And not to say, you came in late today is there anything that" when was cut off by the man's throwing of money in front of her.

"Yesterday's cakes where nice" He smiled and looked around for any left on the menus.

"Oh thank you" the manager smiled and carried the money.

"Say, you have any for tomorrow? It seems like the directors liked the flavours at the meeting this morning so my boss told me to bring in more.. He wants to change from bread to cakes now for breakfast" Coth started counting the orders he wanted to take while speaking.

"Right away Mr Coth. The Sano company is our number one customer." The manager went to the cashier's table to cancel the debit it had to the company.

"Seems like the boss liked the chocolate flavor, so i will be taking 5 of the chocolate cakes with special packaging and the others make mixtures of  different flavors. Worry less about the packages and put in any all together" Coth pulled out his wallet and looked through his money.

"How many?" The manager asked waiting for a response to start the orders.

"Make um...150 at least" Coth answered and the manager just smiled taking the order.

"But Madam that's a lot for you alone at the moment" Y/n interrupted the conversation.

The manager gave her a death glare and she backed down.

"Oh, who is this? I haven't seen her around?" Coth looked at Y/n from head to Toe wondering.

"What? I have been here its now 3-" Y/n was cut off by the manager's sudden interruption.

"She just worked over time today. Don't mind her" The manager finished writing down all the orders she received.

"Let her....bring the orders tomorrow at the company ok" Coth looked at her pleased.

"She will!" The manager gave Coth a friendly smile as he took one last look at Y/n then left.

"What's up with that guy?" Y/n raised an eyebrow at him and looked back to her boss.

"You heard the orders silly girl, so you better cancel school plans tomorrow and help me make those orders ASAP" The manager went straight to the baking section.