03♡

The next day,
Mikey was in his office sipping on his coffee while waiting for the delivery of cake.

The next day, Mikey was in his office sipping on his coffee while waiting for the delivery of cake

He looked like he was acting like a mature person at his work place. He contuined tapping on the table desperately waiting to see the manager showing up.

"May i come in?" His personal assistant asked holding some papers on her hands.

"Where is bread?" He asked looking blankly at the lady.

"Manager Coth is-"

"Shut up and move out" he spoke and rotated his chair to face the city.
He sighed hearing the door close.

Later on Y/n had arrived at the company with the delivery.
She got all the products on the tray as the workers got what  she had been brought in.

"Oh, young girl! You came?" Manager Coth appeared holding a file in his hands.

"I brought all your orders but Boss told me that you are gonna pay extra for making extra orders" Y/n supplimented and waited to sign.

"Yeah i know! Come in" Coth spoke laying his hand as a gentleman for her to enter.

"Huh? Do i have unpackaged  deliveries?" She asked tilting her head on the left.

"No, i just want you to come in" Coth implied.

"Shouldn't that be illegal for me?" Y/n asked and put on her helmet.

"Young Missy listen! Fine i want you to count the deliveries brought in by yourself. It seems you over worked last night, that means you may have made some mistakes. Come, follow me" Coth spoke and went in with Y/n to the area he wanted to take her.

"Lets count" Y/n spoke and leaned down to start counting while Coth counted along with her.

Mikey got fed up of waiting even the assistant he sent had not yet returned. He decided to go down and see for himself.
He reached looking at  Coth counting the packaged cakes and frowned.

"Coth?" He called and immediately grabbed all the surrounding's attention to him.

"Sir?" Coth stood up and looked humbly to him.
Y/n did the same but on her turning to face him, she had a slight and an electric shock passed through her after setting eyes on the man.

"Did they change the delivery guy?" Mikey asked looking at Y/n.
"She seems...never mind, give me what i need" he commanded.

"You shouldn't have bothered" Coth spoke humbly to Mikey.

"Yeah! I know but sending alot of people to do one job is tiresome, so why not getting it myself" Mikey spoke and grabbed the cake given to him as he walked back upstairs.

"Sir, the next meeting is in 3 minutes" one of the workers approached him.

"Yeah! Yeah! I know" Mikey spoke and contuined climbing his stairs to the next lift.