When you meet his brothers/teammates

Kai~

Kai had told you to meet at the park, you get there and walk around looking for Kai. You look behind a tree and see Kai with four more boys.

"I wonder where she is?" You hear Kai ask.

"Maybe she's late?" You hear a squeaky voice say.

"Hey Kai, sorry I'm late I couldn't find you." You say walking up to Kai and hugging him.

"Hey (y/n)! I wanted to introduce you to you my brothers." Kai says

"Brothers? I thought you only had a sister." You say raising an eyebrow.

"They're my teammates. Blue is Jay, Black is Cole, White is Zane, and the ultimate greenie is Lloyd."

"Hello!" You say waving at them.

"Hey!" They all say waving back.

"How about we go get ice cream alone, just the two of us." Kai says making it clear to the other boys to leave.

"Calm down flame brain were leaving!" Jay says walking away with the others.

"I like your teammates." You say giggling.

"And I like you." Kai says kissing you.

Jay~

You were on your way to the monastery, because Jay wanted you to meet his teammates or as he calls them his brother. You finally reach the monastery and knock on the door.

"Will you guys shut up, (y/n) is here!" You hear Jay on the other side of the door as he opens the door.

"Hey (y/n)!" Jay says embracing you on a hug.

"Hey Jay!" You say taking in his scent.

"Oh I forgot these are my brothers. Red is Kai, white is Zane, green is Lloyd, and black is Cole." Jay says as he points to each one of them.

"Hi!" You say waving at them.

"Hello!" They say as they wave back.

"So be honest with me, was Jay your last dating option, or just dating him out of pity?" Kai cockingly asks.

"For your information Kai, (y/n) loves me for who I am!" Jay says crossing his arms.

"Jay don't get mad, he's the one you should feel pity for, that poor hair of his is screaming for help." You say smiling taking Jay's hand.

"Mic drop!! (Y/n) and Jay out peace!" Jay says walking away with you.

Zane~

You get ready to go to the park to hang out with Zane. When you get there you see Zane and four other guys, your confused but just brush it off.

"Hey Zane!!" You cheerfully say walking up to and Zane and kissing him

"Aww." You hear the four boys say. You pull away from Zane, and before you can say anything Zane interrupts.

"Sorry for not introducing you to them, brothers, this is (y/n) my partner. (Y/n) these are my brothers, black is Cole, red is Kai, blue is Jay, and green is Lloyd." Zane says smiling.

"Hello!" You say waving at them.

"Hi!" They all say back.

"Looks like Zane really loves you, he talks about you 24/7!" Jay says.

You watch as a deep blush, runs through Zane's face.

"Your name's Jay right? You seem like a pipsqueak, whos really annoying but still doesn't realize." You say smiling knowing that you won his respect.

"Let's go get ice cream princess!" Zane says pulling you away, leaving the boys behind.

Cole~

You head your way to the monastery to meet Cole. You knock on the door, and wait for a couple of minutes, until someone opens the door. You see Coles face light up as he sees you.

"Hey Cole." You say entering with a smile.

"Hey pumpkin, sorry I took long to open the door, someone was to busy trying to play video games." Cole says hugging you.

"So why'd you want to meet up?" You say pecking him on the lips.

"I wanted to introduce to you my brothers." Cole says as the rest head downstairs.

You only see three boys come downstairs, as you lean in closer to Cole, he just looks down at you and smiles.

"Where's motormouth?" Cole asks to the one in white.

"He'll be coming in 3, 2, 1." The one is white says, when he reaches one you see a boy dressed in blue come downstairs.

"Here are my brothers. Red is Kai, white is Zane, blue is Jay, and green is Lloyd."

"Hey!" You softly say waving at them.

"Hi!" They all say waving back at you.

"So you're really that desperate, your dating Cole." Kai says with a smirk on his face.

"Ok spikey hair. Number one, I'm not desperate. Number two, I love Cole because he treats me right, and he's hot...unlike you." You say smiling, getting a shock reaction from everyone, expect for Cole who's blushing.

"BURN!!! Kai and I thought you were the master of fire!" Jay says ruffling his hair.

"Shut up." Kai mumbles walking away.

"Cole she's a fiesty one." Lloyd says crossing his arms

"I know and thats why I love her." Cole says pulling you closer to him kissing you.

Lloyd~

(This is part 2 from the last chapter on Lloyds)

When you and Lloyd finally get to the door, Lloyd knocks on the door, and waits for someone to open the door. You see a boy in red with spikey hair open the door.

"Hey Lloyd, and who is she?" Kai says letting the two of you in.

"Back off Kai, she's my girlfriend, go get the guys." Lloyd says walking in the kitchen with you.

You see three boys all your age come running down the stairs.

"Guys this is (y/n) my girlfriend, she gonna be spending the night for today, (y/n) these are my brothers. Black is Cole, white is Zane, red is Kai, and blue is Jay." Lloyd says smiling at you.

"Hello." You softly say smiling.

"Hi!" They all in unison.

"Come (y/n)!" Lloyd says taking your hand and leading you upstairs.

"There's a guest room two doors down or....."

"Or what Lloyd?" You say rolling your eys at him.

"You could sleep in my room." Lloyd says smirking.

"In your dreams greenie, thank you for letting me sleep here." You say hugging him.

"No problem (y/n), you know I'll always take care of you." Lloyd says kissing you.

You walk to the guest room, and change before falling asleep.

Sorry if this chapter sucks I wrote this at like 1 a.m., with school starting my writing will slow down, so if it seems like I'm dead I'm not.

~Ninjagoisbetter~