He hurts you

Kai~

After not seeing Kai for the whole week you decide to go to the monastery to surprise him. You knock on the door, and see Zane.

"Hey Zane, I'm looking for Kai, he hasn't answered my text or calls." You say entering.

"He's up in his room, but I will warn you Kai had a fight with Jay and is angry. He could hurt you if you're not careful." Zane says.

"Oh please Zane, Kai would never hurt me." You say heading upstairs.

You run up to Kai's room, you enter and see the blind shut and his room pitch black, you look around to see Kai at the edge of his bed.

"Kai are you ok?" You ask sitting down next to him.

"Leave!" Kai says not looking up at you.

"Kai no, I want to know if you're ok!" You said reaching for his hand.

"(Y/n) leave! You don't want to be around me when I'm mad!" Kai says pulling his hand away.

"Kai no, I'm your girlfriend, and I'm worried about you, I'm just trying to cheer you up!" You say hugging him.

"Leave!" Kai says pushing you off.

"No! I'm not leaving!" You say taking his hand.

"I SAID LEAVE!!" Kai says with flames in his hands.

You let go of his hand, and instant pain goes through your hand. You check your hand, and see what looks like a second-degree burn. As soon as Kai looks up at you, his face goes form anger to worried.

"(Y/n), (y/n)! I'm so sorry, are you ok?!" Kai says lightly touching your hand.

"Kai you hurt me." You softly say barely audible.

"Kai you burned my hand!" You say backing up, being heard by Kai this time.

"(Y/n) it was an accident, I'm sorry!" Kai says crying.

"That's it Kai I'm leaving!" You say walking out with tears threatening to come out.

"(Y/n) please don't leave!" Kai says taking off after you.

"Kai no! You hurt me over something stupid!" You exclaim.

You run back home, not looking back, and let your mom take care of your burn.

Jay~

You were visiting Jay at the monastery, but find him in his workshop.

"Hey Jay, watcha working on?" You ask pecking him on the cheek.

Jay looks at you and kisses your hand.

"A waterproof robot!" Jay says looking back down.

"Oh can I see it?" You ask.

"Of course, just don't touch it it's still very sensitive, I'm gonna wash my hand I'll be right." Jay says walking off.

You go to where the robot is, but on your way you trip on your shoelace, running into the robot, and breaking it. You turn to Jay. A face of anger forms on Jay as he walks up to you.

"I SAID NOT TO TOUCH IT!!" Jay yells striking you with lighting.

You fall to the ground, and feel a shock go through your side. You look at Jay and he looks at you worried.

"(Y/N)! Are you ok, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that, please tell me you're ok!" Jay exclaims helping you up.

"I'm fine Jay, I need to go!" You say walking off.