He visits you at school

Kai~

You're talking with your friend at lunch, when their face go pale.

"What's wrong?" You ask.

You look behind you to see Kai standing there.

"Hey beautiful." Kai smirks at you, then kisses you.

"You really missed me that much?" You say continuing to eat your food.

"Just wanted to see my girlfriend." Kai says taking a seat next to you.

"OH MY GOSH!!! Are you dating Kai Smith?!" (B/f/n) says.

"Yes my goodness could you say that any louder." You say.

"Sorry." (B/f/N) whispers.

"Anyways, what are you doing here Kai?" You ask Kai.

"Just wanted to see you," Kai says stealing one of your muffins, "aren't these the muffins Zane made yesterday?"

"Yes, Zane gave them to me he said he didn't trust you guys with food." You say smiling.

"What! That's not fai-" Kai says being interrupted.

"You know Zane Julien?!" (B/f/n) exclaims.

"Yes, and Jay, Cole, Lloyd, Nya, and Master Wu." You say like its nothing big.

Your friend looks at you surprised, as Kais phone rings. He picks up, and soon after hangs up.

"I need to go, robbery at the bank!" Kai says kissing you.

"Bye, I love you hot stuff!" You yell as Kai runs off.

Jay~

After a stressful music class it's finally lunch time, you go outside and lay your head on one of the picnic tables. You feel someones arm go around you, hugging you. You jump up to see Jay.

"Sorry (Y/n) I didn't mean to scare you. Everything ok? You look at little sad, you know you can talk to me if something's wrong!" Jay says kissing your forehead.

"Yes Jay I'm ok, I just had a stressful day, and need to clear my head. Also shouldn't you be at the monastery?" You ask smiling.

"Well I just wanted to come see you!" Jay sheepishly says.

You lean your head on Jays chest enjoying the moment. Jay puts his hand around you, kissing your head.

"I love you flower."

"I love you too motormouth." You smile.

You check your phone to see the time.

"Oh shoot Jay, I'm gonna be late! Bye!" You quickly say pecking Jay on the lips.

"Wait! Are we still going to the park after school?" Jay says not letting go of your hand.

"Yes Jay! I need to go!" You eagerly say.

"Bye!" Jay yells.

Zane~

Again you face the taunts of your classmate and walking down the hallways is the worst thing ever.

"There goes the elephant! Oh no you feel that too! There's an earthquake!" (R/b/n) (random boys name)

You hold in your tears and just keep walking down to you locker. As you close your locker you see Zane standing next to you.

"Snowflake." You softly sigh hugging Zane.

"Princess do not listen to them, they are incorrect about you." Zane says breaking the hug.

"I'm ok, I only have on class left." You say leaning back on the lockers.

"Princess I still do not understand how you go through the taunts of these boys every day?" Zane asks.

"I don't know Zane, I'm just used to it." You respond.

"Princess I can take you home, if you want me to." Zane asks.

"Zane it's ok, I have on last class and I'm out of school for the week." You softly smile.

"Farewell then I will see you after school!" Zane says, softly kissing you.

"I love you!" Zane yells as you walk off to your last class.

"I love you too snowflake!" You yell back.

You get to your next class, ready for the day to end.

Cole~

You're walking down the hallway with your best friend.

"Yes I know that he's my ex but can't two people reconnect I only see him as a frien-" (B/f/n) says.

"Biggest lie you've ever said!" You interrupt.

You just laugh, when you hear someone whistle, cat calling you. You turn around confused, only to see Cole leaning on the lockers.

"I'll see you later (b/f/n)" You say.

You walk up to Cole, smiling.

"Hi pumpkin!" Cole says grabbing your waist.

"Even at school, you hit on me." You smile.

"What can I say I can't resist you. You're so beautiful." Cole says kissing you.

"I'm flattered and all, but I need to get to class." You say blushing.

"I'm still taking you to the movies after school!" Cole eagerly says.

"Alright, I'll make sure to tell my parents." You say walking off.

You turn and give Cole one last kiss before heading of to class.

Lloyd~

You're sitting in the detention room all because a stupid fight you got in. You sit there bored when you suddenly hear a tapping on the window. You turn to see Lloyd on the other side of the window.

"Go to my car." You mouth to Lloyd.

Lloyd nods and head down to your car.

"Mr. Carver (cause I hate my math teacher) can I got to my car real quick?" You ask.

"The reason behind being?" Mr. Carver asks putting his book down.

You try to think of a good, and quick excuse. "I need a pad, I'm on my period, and my pads are in the car." You say obviously lying.

"O-of course." Mr. Carver says, handing you a hall pass.

You triumphantly smile, walking outside of the class. You run outside to find Lloyd leaning back on your car.

"(Y/n) why are you still here, I thought we were supposed to meet at the arcade an hour ago!" Lloyd exclaims.

"Lloyd I know, I'm sorry. I got detention." You complain.

"Detention! What did you do!?" Lloyd asks.

"I got into a fight, but let me explain. Some girls were pushing around this kid and I just stood up for him. Plus they threw the first punch, I was just defending myself." You say looking down.

"Well at least it was for a good reason. What time to you get out of detention?" Lloyd says crossing his arms.

"Like in ten minutes." You say.

"Well I'll be waiting for you here, then." Lloyd says.

"I'll see you later." You say as you hug Lloyd.

Lloyd kisses you before you head back to class.

As you walk back in class you see Mr. Carver standing at the doorway.

"Ms. (L/n) you have 20 more minutes of detention for lying." Mr. Carver says tapping his foot.

You breath in and out before heading back to your seat.

GUYS AFTER PROCRASTANATING FOR LIKE WEEKS I DID IT!!!! I finally wrote this chapter. Btw my friend @WriterGotTalent is making a book, so make sure to go read their book. Its really good!!