Chapter 53 This is a mess!

I look at him " You know what just leave us ,alone all my babies will be fine they have fathers that love them!" And you both ,deserve what that bitch got but get the fuck out of here before they kill your dumb asses!

I should never have ,accepted you into my heart there is a reason I never wanted to go to those parties the professor threw ! I ran inside and locked my bedroom door. I hear my phone ring and I ignore it as I was crying trying to calm myself listening to the growls and hisses, it kept on ringing until I finally pick up " What?" She is dead! "Who?" The woman you threw!

Well that's,too damned bad she threatened me ,on my property with her smug remarks after the old Sheik ordered me to abort my babies so it's self defense!

" He did that?" Not Aziz, his father but just drop the shit he can get off my property officer! There is a knock at my door " Jessica it's Officer Gray! "Yes mam, what do you want?" You killed a woman I have to take you in! " You know I can't ,have my babies at the prison I'm not just having Aziz baby but ,Mac,Kai and Adler, and Jimbo as well!

Holy smokes! Raize appears out of red smoke he hugs me " Mate just go ,with her for now we will get you out !" I cry on his shoulder as I let myself, be handcuffed I go outside with newscrews snapping pictures and videos everywhere.

I look ,at every one of my mates and friends but I'm so angry I purposefully look away from Aziz ! I left ,in the back of the car we, arrived at the station as she chained my wrists to the table.

A detective came in " What happened tonight?" I was on my way home, Aziz had left where we were visiting friends he said there was a business deal ,that was yesterday today as I walked into my yard his father who is unhappy about our relationship period ordered me to get an abortion so I dialed the news station after he had just left while I called Aziz phone,his guards said he was busy so I told them if he didn't ,cancel fucking that woman he would never see us again!"

And of course, the news heard everything and that's when the old shiek came with ammo! Aziz came in the helicopter and said " I didn't want to they made me!" with the side piece of ass ,that called me a side piece after I got ordered to do what I refuse to I hit her once hard then told them to leave that my babies would be fine and then I locked my room.

So the news heard the whole thing? " Yes officers, it took Aziz a whole five minutes to get to my home from wherever!" So he left the room with the others as the speaker came on in the room the news played.

Aziz father is crying on camera " I just wanted to scare her away from Aziz!" While Aziz is not responding to his fathers public apology he walks away as the reporters continue to talk.

I just lay my head down and cry. A hour or two went by and the door opened a teary eyed Aziz " I am sorry they threatened to off your brothers! " Yeah ,I heard the waterworks, and how do I know you didn't really want her instead?

No ,I didn't want her she only wanted my money! "Well I hope they recorded that ,but still you didn't just ...you betrayed me!" Please don't leave me! "Well your father, got what he wanted and I am locked up so how can I leave anywhere?

" Please don't leave with Jimbo?" He whispered in my ear. Would, you rather I gave birth in this cell?
" No I will get you out soon!" I said nothing and couldn't push Aziz, when he kissed me.

That is ,without ripping the table apart! I couldn't help but cry while he did this.
He stood up to leave and Officer Roberts came in " Jessica this is a mess!" I nod.