⁰ ⁰ ³

NESTLED closely into Jasper's side Aaliyah was fast asleep until Izzie's irritating voice bled through the walls causing her to groan in annoyance. Chuckling at the sight, Jasper kissed her forehead, eliciting a smile from Aaliyah. "Good morning, beautiful,"

    "Good morning?" Aaliyah sarcastically asked, "It's 4:35, and they're arguing over– I don't even know,"

    "Who has the biggest room and clothes," Jasper answered as Aaliyah began to get up and get ready for the day, "Look, last night was fun, and so was the night before that, but Aaliyah, when are we going to actually go out. Like on a real date?" Jasper asked, sitting up as he watched the Valentine woman scramble to pack her bag.

    "I told you, I don't have time for relationships; this is my intern year. Most of the time, I'll be stuck at the hospital for God knows how long," Aaliyah answered, taking a seat next to him putting her hand on his cheek, "you're a S.W.A.T. officer; you should know how busy and hectic it gets."

    "I do, but I still want to make it work with you," Jasper argued, taking her hand kissing it, "but you don't want to give 'us' a chance,"

Before the two could continue with their conversation Izzie and George barged in, one covering the other's eyes. Opening her mouth to say something, Izzie began to plead her case to Aaliyah, hoping she'd give her the bigger room. "I have more clothes than you and George combined; therefore, I should get the bigger room."

Rolling her eyes, Aaliyah kissed Jasper on the cheek and snuck past the two into the bathroom. As soon as she was out of the room, Jasper cleared his throat, catching their attention, "Aaliyah isn't even in here anymore for one and two; you're not getting her room Izzie,"

    "You don't even get to have a say, you don't live here," Izzie gaped as she harshly moved George's hand from her eyes.

    "I'm speaking for her," Jasper explained as he looked at the two.

Instead of answering, Izzie stormed out with George on her trail, the two discussing how to make the house more spacious since Izzie clearly wasn't getting the bigger room. "I found this box with like a hundred tapes of your mother performing these amazing medical procedures," Izzie gushed as Meridith opened the door to her room.

    "Really? We should watch them,"

    "Hey, Meredith, do you and Aaliyah wanna watch—" George began to ask before Meridith joined Aaliyah in the bathroom, slamming the door in both of their faces, only to open it a second later to steal the coffee in Izzie's hand. Sliding down the door, Meridith groaned in annoyance, causing Aaliyah to stick her head out of the shower.

    "I'll be done in five minutes, Mer. Don't worry,"

    "Have I ever told you how much I appreciate you?" Meredith asked as she lightly banged her head on the bathroom door.

Giving a sweet smile, Aaliyah just blew the Grey woman a kiss as she went back to washing her body. When she got out, she found Meredith still on the floor with the coffee in hand, taking a large gulp. Aaliyah gave it back, cringing at the harsh aftertaste, "I'm catching a ride with Jasper; you want a seat?"

    "No, I just need a minute," Meredith answered, moving to head in the shower. Nodding her head, Aaliyah said one last goodbye allowing Meredith to have a moment to herself finally.

 Nodding her head, Aaliyah said one last goodbye allowing Meredith to have a moment to herself finally