⁰ ⁰ ⁷

"Did you get any sleep?" George asked as he entered the kitchen. Last night the group of interns had the great displeasure of hearing Meredith and Derek all night. Now Aaliyah knew how it felt to be on the other side of the walls she promised to be more considerate.

"No," Aaliyah muttered, her head down on the table, "I couldn't sleep at all with all the sounds coming out of that lady's room."

"Oh, she could oil the bedsprings as a courtesy or at least buy a padded headboard," Izzie said as she poured herself a cup of coffee shaking her head, "Now Aaliyah knows how it feels to hear someone else's sex sounds"

"So, who's the guy?" George wondered as Izzie moved, putting her cup on the table scowling as Aaliyah took a large gulp of it."

"You think it was just one guy doing all that work?" Izzie joked, causing Aaliyah to let out an uncomfortable cough.

"Do you mind if I don't think about that?" George stated as he poured his coffee avoiding eye contact with the two ladies.

"Jealous, George?" Aaliyah teased, giving the man a playful smile.

"I'm not jealous," George said matter-factly as he took a sip of his coffee.

"I am," Izzie said as she began to pack her bag, almost ready to leave, "I mean between Aaliyah and Meredith I don't know who's having hotter sex,"

"Oh, me for sure," Aaliyah answered, standing from the table yawning as she stretched, "Honestly you guys are lucky Jasper has that stupid assignment in L.A. or me and Meredith would've been in competition,"

"Gross. . ."

"But at least I know she'll be having a long day at work," Izzie said, slightly jealous that Meredith was getting some type of action.

Before the two could respond they heard Meredith's room door open, rushing to close the kitchen door just enough to where the three interns could peek through the crack they waited as Meredith's mystery man came down the steps. Aaliyah already had an idea of who it could be but she didn't care enough to enlighten the two after all it wasn't their business, hell it wasn't even Aaliyah's truthfully. As Meredith's mystery man came downstairs Aaliyah's guess was proven correct once she saw the beautiful hair of Derek Shepherd.

"Well, at least we know brain surgery isn't his only skill," Izzie said spitefully as she finished packing her bag, throwing the rest of her items in.

"They can't be— he's her boss," George sputtered, pointing to the door in disbelief.

"Well technically he's all of our boss," Aaliyah interjected ignoring the glare Izzie gave her not finding the situation amusing.

"She has been scrubbing in a lot lately on his surgeries," Izzie said as she put on her jacket, convinced that Derek was giving Meredith favoritism.

"Because she's not stupid Izzie," Aaliyah told the taller blonde narrowing her eyes, "Besides I've been scrubbing in on his surgeries too,"

"That's because you're little Ms. Perfect," Izzie shot back, rolling her eyes.

"No, Meredith wouldn't sleep with him just to— no," George said as he began putting on his backpack. "A–and lay off Aaliyah, it's not her fault she was blessed with a genius brain," George defended, causing Aaliyah to childishly stick her tongue out and flip Izzie off.

"If she's not ashamed of it, why is she keeping it a secret?" Izzie retorted, ignoring Aaliyah.

"Maybe because it's none of your fucking business, I mean let's be for real she didn't even want you to move in,"