₀ ₀ ₄

"You don't understand me, gonads, you ovaries," George stated as he clambered out of the car, suddenly regretting his decision to move in with all women. He had no sense of privacy and felt wildly uncomfortable at the amount of estrogen he was drowning in.

"Oh, that reminds me, we're out of tampons," Izzie called out as she closed the car door ignoring the look of disgust on the shorter man's face.

"We literally just bought the great value pack last week; there's no way we're out already," Aaliyah groaned; honestly, she was annoyed with George's constant complaining about his numerous problems with the three's "women issues."

"You're parading through the bathroom in your underwear. When I'm naked in the shower," George huffed, walking a bit faster to catch up to Izzie while Meridith and Aaliyah followed behind the two linking arms. "A–and Aaliyah and Jasper keep me up all night with the constant sounds coming from her room. The sex couldn't possibly be that good," George then complained as he heard the snickers from behind him, whirling around to face the two.

"Oh, it totally is," Aaliyah smirked, seeing the look of utter disgust that appeared on George's face upon her revelation, "And can you add tampons to your list?"

"What?!"

"Tampons,"

"To the list, it's your turn," Meredith finished as the two caught up to Izzie, who merely hummed in agreement.

"I am a man!" George yelled, causing a few passerbyers to look over at him in confusion, "I don't buy girl products. I don't want you walking in while I'm in the shower, and I don't want to see you in your underwear. And most importantly, I don't want to hear Aaliyah's constant sex sounds,"

"Someone's mad they're not having mind-blowing sex with a hot S.W.A.T. officer, "Izzie muttered into her mug, eliciting a giggle from Aaliyah and Meridith.

"The sex does sound super hot," Meridith added, looking at Aaliyah, "I would've never thought you got down like that,"

"Are we really that loud?" Aaliyah asked, suddenly embarrassed by the fact that everyone heard her and Jasper going at it before.

"Yeah, you guys are; all I hear is 'Oh God, Aaliyah,' every two seconds, it's like you're a freaking sex machine," Izzie answered honestly, "And George, you should be glad to see me in my underwear. It doesn't bother me, okay? Look at me in my underwear George. Take your time. It's no big deal,"

Not happy with the answers he was met with, George began muttering under his breath, starting to speed away when Aaliyah grabbed his arm. "Look, I'm sorry about the sex sounds thing, it's inconsiderate, and I'll talk to Izzie about her walking around in her underwear, although she does look great— But that's not the point! You live with three women, George; you're going to have to pick up pads and tampons, you're gonna have to deal with various mood swings, and you're gonna have to deal with the fact we are women. Okay?"

Giving a tired smile, the O'Malley man simply nodded, taking what Aaliyah said into consideration.