Chapter 2

A/n So this is the second chapter in this book, I don't really know what's gonna happen in this chapter, actually that's a lie, I have a rough outline in my head on what I'm gonna do. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Naruto got out of bed, got dressed, put on his headband, ate breakfast, and rushed out the door to the crosswalk to meet up with Sasuke and Sakura. Today was the day they would get their squads and Naruto knew for a fact that he would be with his friends, after all, the Hokage promised it. He got to the crosswalk to find them waiting for him. "Hey Sasuke! Hey Sakura!" Naruto called out.

"Hi Naruto!" Sakura said.

"You're late again." Sasuke teased.

They all walked to the academy together and sat in their usual seats, Naruto in the corner, Sakura next to him, and Sasuke next to Naruto. Naruto was happy, he was going to be on a team and for the first time in his life he had people who cared about him. Other than Iruka, but Iruka didn't care about him that much, at least until now, now, he started to show a soft side to Naruto.

"Squad seven!" Iruka called out. "Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, and Sasuke Uchiha! Your Jonin is Kakashi Hatake! Please head to room 317!" Iruka looked nervous after reading the name of their Jonin.

"Why are you so scared?" Naruto asked.

"He is rumored to be the scariest Jonin and considered to be the harshest one." Iruka told him

They went to room 317, there they waited in fear thinking about what their Jonin would be like.

Naruto envisioned someone who was bald with lots of scars and a beard that he would stroke in a menacing fashion.

Sakura imagined someone who wore a mask who was missing a limb or two.

Sasuke imagined someone big and muscular, strong enough to break a tree just off of brute strength, who wore an eyepatch.

When their Jonin walked in, after Naruto and his group waited for over an hour, they were all shocked at his appearance. He did indeed have a mask and while he didn't have an eyepatch he did have an eye covering. His hair was off to the side and was almost goofy looking, but the rest of his outfit was screaming "I'M TRYING TO LOOK COOL!!" And Naruto would be damned if it wasn't working. He was a tall, slim man who didn't seem to be strong in the slightest. But considering his position as a Jonin and what Iruka told him, Naruto and his friends knew otherwise. The Jonin walked calmly, taking his own sweet time.

"Follow me." Kakashi, the Jonin.

They walked to the top of the academy and went out onto the roof.

"Introduce yourselves." Kakashi said..

Naruto went first "My name is Naruto Uzumaki, I like eating ramen and spending time with my friends with my friends and I don't like the kids that bully me. My goal is to be accepted and maybe to also become Hokage."

Sakura then went next "My name is Sakura Haruno, I like spending time with my friends, and I really like-" Sakura giggled. "Reading my mom's 18+ romance novels." 

Sasuke and Naruto were shocked to say the least, neither of them new about this secret pleasure of Sakura.

"I see you too can appreciate literature that is considered to be more mature than other books." Kakashi said, making a note to himself to not let her near his Make Out books.

"And my goal is to become a great Shinobi to prove that Kunoichis can be more than housewives." Sakura finished.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha, I like being with my friends and my goal is to become the leader of an Anbu squad." Sasuke stated.