Chapter 3

A/n it has been a long time since I've updated and I've figured out my plan for the school year. I will be updating every two weeks, maybe more frequently,  depending on how I feel but you will be getting an update once every two weeks. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter... whoever is reading this which is probably no one.

They continued on walking for about an hour until a mysterious figure showed up in front of them. He was wearing a mask of bandages and wore a ninja headband. He didn't wear a shirt and also had a huge sword on his back. 

"Kakashi Hatake, the copycat ninja, it's an honor to meet you." The person said mockingly.

"Zabuza Momochi, rouge ninja from the hidden mist, one of the seven swordsman of the hidden mist, how did the rebellion turn out for you?" Kakashi retorted.

The person called Zabuza growled but then turned  looked at Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura, who all appear to be intimidated by his appearance. "I never thought of you as the kind of person to settle down and mentor some Genin. But I'm feeling generous today, if you hand over the bridge builder then none of you will have to get hurt."

"Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto, stay back and guard Tazuna." Kakashi said, his voice filled with authority that none of them had heard before.

They all got around Tazuna, pulled out their Kunai and prepared to defend him.

Kakashi engaged Zabuza in battle, but before doing that, pulled up his headband to reveal a sharigan. Sakura and Sasuke both gasped. "The sharigan." They said, shocked. 

"What's so special about his eye?" Naruto asked.

"The sharigan is a rare Kekkei Genkai that the Uchiha clan possessed, it allows you to copy any jutsu you see." Sasuke explained to Naruto. 

"Then why don't you have it?" Naruto asked.

"Because I never awakened it, and even if I had it I wouldn't have it active right now." Sasuke lied, he knew it wouldn't be smart to inform people of his sharigan because someone could overhear.

Naruto nodded, not completely understanding but not wanting to seem like an idiot.

Kakashi attacked Zabuza with his Kunai, which Zabuza dodged. Zabuza pulled out his sword and  swung it at Kakashi but Kakashi dodged as well. They continued to attack each other and dodge one another's hits for a while until eventually they switched to Ninjustsu.

"Hidden mist secret jutsu, mist jutsu!" Zabuza cried out.

The land was coated in a thick fog, making it almost impossible to even see your hand in front of your face, let alone fight someone. Luckily Kakashi could partially see through the fog due to his Sharigan. He could see about 5, maybe 6 feet around himself, which was enough to defend from attacks and fight Zabuza if he got close.

Zabuza threw a shuriken at Kakashi who blocked it with his Kunai. 

"Fire style, fireball jutsu!" Kakashi yelled, firing off a massive fireball in what he thought to be Zabuza's direction.

Zabuza jumped right in front of Kakashi and started to weave handsigns, to Zabuza's shock and horror he saw Kakashi copying his exact hand signs just as fast as Zabuza was making them. 

"Water style, water dragon jutsu!" They both said at the same time.

Zabuza was too shocked, no, too scared to even move. "C-Can you... see the f-future." Zabuza barely managed to say.

"Yes." Kakashi told him. 

While they were talking the water dragons and fought and destroyed each other and were both reduced to water.