Night after the wedding- katakuri nsfw

So btw ur the about the same height as katakuri so u can take it

So btw ur the about the same height as katakuri so u can take it...😝
🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩

My parents and big mom had arranged a   wedding for me and Katakuri.
Well I can't say I'm against it... he's actually really handsome. But I don't know how he feels about me.

After our reception party, we made our to our room. He sat on the couch and so did i, the silence was really loud, then I heard his deep voice.
"Can you go to your room?" I could hear in ur voice, he was breathing heavily like he was resisting something...
I wanted to ask why, but he was super intimidating.
"Ok, sure..."
So I got up and went to our room. I felt his stares, especially on my ass.

Katakuris POV.
"Damn... she's so gorgeous."
I looked at the tent in my pants.
"Why now? It took me all my strength trying to hide it."
"But, I need her right now.."
I huffed out. I got up and made my way to our bedroom. I knocked on our door,
"Can I *huff* come in?"
(Y/n) POV
I could hear his heavy breathing, I was wearing my thin (f/c) night gown and under it was a pair of thin lacey panties.
"Yes come in."
He opened the door. "Are you ok?-" I said before I noticed the tent in his paints, my face turned red.
"Oh..." I mumbled, slightly horny.
"(Y/n), I need you right now. Please..."
He approached slowly, breathing heavy.
His words, really like really turned me on.
"I'm yours katakuri."

That's all he really needed to hear...
He approached, and took off his scarf. He sat down in front of me and i cupped his face with my hands and looked directly into his eyes.
"Katakuri your face is... adorable."
He looked at me shocked. Before he said anything I locked my lips on his, His hands tight on my waist and my arms locked around his neck, bringing us closer.

His tongue intertwined with mine, I pulled away breathing heavily.
"Do you really think I'm adorable and I don't look like a pelican eel..?"
"You do look like a pelican eel... but a cute one."
I pushed him down and straddled him. I felt and poke in my inner thigh.

I grinded on him causing him to let out small whimpers, I leaned down to suck and bite his neck.
I left marks on his neck that were visibly purple. Him breathing heavy in my ear, I pulled away from his neck and look down at my art work proudly.
He smirked and flipped me on all fours, I felt a poke through my thin lace panties.

I turned my head to look behind me, I saw him unbuckled his belt, he slid down his pants and boxers and what popped out was his... not so small friend...
He moved my now wet panties to the side and rubbed his tip in my second pair of lips.
He let out a deep growl.
"You ready?"
"Mhm!"
I whined when he slowly went in.
I gripped the bed sheets and he gripped my waist tighter then before. He was now all the way in, it took me a minute to adjust to his size and I nodded my head in approval.

He started at a slow and deep pace, he pulled away and then slammed back in, the sounds of skin connecting, grunts and moans filled the room. He picked up speed, his grunts becoming more frequent and so does my cries.
He leaned down snd sucked and bit my neck, still keeping pace. He pulled away from my neck, admiring me from under him, my hands gripped the satin sheets. I cried out, I heard a loud smack followed by a stinging pain, like a good pain.

His rough calloused hand moved from my love handles onto my clit, his fingers moved in small circle motions adding to my pleasure. My moans became louder and he got increasingly aggressive than before.
"Nngh, kata I'm close!" I whined
"So, am I!" He groaned in response
"Same time my love?"
"Mhm!"
His fingers now matched the speed of his thrusts, I felt his length pulse and my legs shook violently, at the same time both of us reached our climax together. I felt a warm liquid fill me up as katakuri thrusted for the last time, he pulled out and stood on his knees for a but before falling back. I turned around and laid on time of him, my ear to his chest feeling his rapid heartbeat slow down.

I felt a warm liquid seep out of my lips and a toned arm wrap around me.
"Kata... how do you feel about me?"
I asked, half asleep.
"I like you."
He responded, while stroking my (h/l) (h/c) hair.
"I like you too..."
I smiled softly and drifted to sleep.
Katakuri pov
I was going to say something else but I realized she fell asleep, having her lay on me like this is such a comforting feeling...
I shut my eyes and drifted off slowly.
🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩