4th sword - zoro nsfw

It the best time to ask Zoro out, I unlock the fridge, and grab some booze for me and him.
"It's prob best I grab a whole barrel."
I grab a barrel of booze out the fridge, I walk out the kitchen and check my surroundings. Hoping that everyone is asleep, I go down the stairs and manage to climb up the crows nest with a barrel'o booze on my shoulder. I put it down between me and Zoro it lands with a *bang*, because of the bang Zoro shuddered awake.
A small eh comes out his mouth but it turns into a smirk.
"Thanks for getting some booze, (y/n)."
I handed him a glass.
"Yer welcome."
I plop down next to him and pour a glass, and so does he. I held my glass up next to him, signaling for a cheers.
He clinks his glass into mine.
"Bottoms up."
I said with a small smirk, I really wanted to see where this would take us, I downed my drink and so does he.

"This really is the best time to drink... peace and quiet."
I laid my head back against the crows nest wall, observing the stars.
"It really is, no interruptions.*
I could tell in his tone of voice, he wanted something..?
*Zoro pov.*
"It really is, no interruptions."
I stole a quick glance and it seemed like she didn't notice, it's dark with only a lamp being a source of light. The light made her look so.... Enticing.. I never realized it but I'm interested in (y/n).
She's so gorgeous.
She held up her glass, I poured booze in her glass and did the same to mine, I downed mine and poured another.
"You can hold your liquor, right?"
"Of course I can."
The smell of alcohol is her breath, is so intoxicating...
"Then let's see who can get drunk faster, whoever does is the loser."
I flashed a smug smirk, being fully confident in my ability.
*(y/n) pov.*
I responded to his smirk and grinned back.
I poured another drink, this being our second round of drinks.
"Bottoms up."
I downed my glass and so did he. I glanced over and saw a stream of booze down his neck, damn... how does he look so effortlessly attractive?
After our 4 round of drinks, both of us were tipsy.
"I'll win this stupid challenge, you made a mistake challenging me. Ya moss head."
I boasted to him, with a proud smile.
"Excuse you, I'm winning."
He pointed a finger on my chest.

Each drink getting me slightly more aroused, our cheeks slightly flushed.
He was so enticing...
I held up my glass,
"let's poor another."
He nodded his head, poured booze into my glass and into his.
"Bottoms up..."
My head went back, when I downed my drink. This drink pushed me over the brink, I need him.... Like now.

I straddled his lap, he gave me a shocked expression. I stared into his eyes, hints of lust showing through.
"Zoro, give me your 4th sword..."
*Zoro pov*
(Y/n) stared deeply into my eyes, her eyes full of lust and desire, this effectively pushed me over the edge.
"Zoro, give me your 4th sword."
This turned me on, my eyes full of desire. I felt myself get harder and harder as moments past.
"If you want my 4th sword, then you'll get it."
A lustful smirk plastered across my face.
Suddenly her soft plump lips locked onto mine, our tongues intertwined, I could taste the alcohol in her mouth, which made me want her even more.
    *(y/n) pov*
The way he tasted was so enticing, his calloused hands roaming my body, feeling every inch of my upper body. My hands moved from his neck to his toned back, the way I could feel his shoulders flex was so hoot.
He pulled away and kissed down to my neck, he sucked gently then bit down roughly, causing me to whine out, he kissed, sucked, and but my neck. Doing whatever it took for him to hear me.

A series of lewd noises flowed out my mouth, when his mouth was on my neck. I grabbed his hair and yanked his head back, I gave myself access to his neck and got to work.
Sucking and biting, I wanted to show that he was mine and he wanted to show I was his. Groans and whines came out his mouth and into my ear, my hands moved to his chest and squeezed and tweaked his nipples.
I pulled away from his neck and look into his eyes.
"Zoro, how are your tits bigger than mine?"
I asked playfully with a smirk on my face.
"I guess cause I work out a lot."
He replied with a smirk on his face.
I moved my face to his nipples and sucked one and tweaked the other.
Quiet whimpered left his mouth, which made me want to go further.

I looked up into his eyes, his eyes full of desire.
I pulled away and looked at my art work.
"Heh, I'm a damn good artist eh?"
He had multiple forming hickies on his neck and chest.
"I guess so, you're pretty good with your mouth..."
He smirked.
"Thanks."
"Now let me give you my 4th sword..?"
"Yes, please."
His hard cock poked my inner thigh needingly:
I slid off my skirt and panties while he removed his boxers and pants.
My mouth dropped on how big it was, it was at least 8 inches and it was really girthy.
"Maybe on second thought we shouldn't do this..."
He's going to tear me in half!!
"No, you can take it right?"
"Youre gonna tear me apart!!"
I put my hand on his shoulder,
He gave me a pleaded look.
"Ok fine, don't be too rough."
He hummed in response.
I was on his lap, I got on my knees and aligned him with my entrance.
I put my hand on his shoulder for support and sucked in air through my teeth.
Zoro stared intently and locked my hand in his.

I lowered myself down slowly, adjusting to his size, tears welling in my ears.
He seemed to notice and wiped them away.
"First time?"
"Yes.. nngh..."
I admitted sheepishly.
I fully sat down on him and let out a cry.
"Fuck... you're too big."
He groaned in response, I went at a slow pace moans flowing out my mouth and groans out of Zoros.
"Take it like a good slut ok?"
He whined out, with a smirk on his face.
I whined in response slowly picking up pace, each time I sat down I could feel every inch.
I locked my lips on his, his hands went to my chest squeezing and twisting my nipples roughly, his rough hands felt so good.

I found a good pace, quiet slaps from skin connecting. The only thing that we could hear is moans, skin connecting and the waves of the sea.

His calloused thumb reached for my clit, circling  it steadily with an increasing pace.
My hips matched his thumbs, grinding against him, getting more sloppy as time went by.
I started bouncing on him.
"Fuck, Zoro I'm so close!!"
"Me too. Let's cum together."
He locked his soft lips on mine and held me close, his finger still in my clit.
He pulled away.
"I'm gonna cum, fuckk!"
His fingers moved faster and I followed his speed.
Our climaxes reached the peak.
I held him tight and cried out, his cock twitched inside me filling me up with his hit seed as I came around him, I rode out the climax.
And fell limp onto his shoulder.
    *sanji pov*
I shuddered awake, my lady senses tiggling.
I heard a cry which sounded like a moan, is someone getting intimate?! I left my room and dried to look at the crows nest from where I was.
"Moss?!"
THAT MARIMO WAS GETTING INTIMATE WITH WHO?!
I'll beat his ass tomorrow.
I stomped back to the men's quarters and tried to go back to sleep.
*(y/n) pov*
"Im too tired to clean up..."
I slip my panties and my skirt back on while Zoro puts his boxers and pants back on.
"Were we too loud?"
I bit my nails.
"I hope no one heard us that would be embarrassing..."
He shrugged.
"If they did who cares, at least that ero-cook would know I'm gettin more action than him."
He smirked.
I leaned onto and shut my eyes beginning to doze off, he leaned his head on mine and fell asleep.

The next morning, I looked and saw that Zoro was gone, I heard arguing and looked down and saw on the deck that sanji and Zoro were fighting...
Clangs and thuds came from kick to sword contact.
"How do you get more action than me and how did you get lucky with (y/n)-swan?!"
Sanji cursed Zoro.
"I guess I'm just better!"
Zoro scoffed.
I knew they would argue...
⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️
Alrr tell me what y'all think
I was gonna have sanji catch them mid climax but oh well
I got a luffy and law 3some comin up😈😈😈😈