Extra hands-Robin nsfw

I held hands with Robin, walking away from the party everyone was having on the deck, I winked and smile at her.
"Robin, can you use your fruit it'll be more fun."
I asked her.
"Of course, I have something fun for you..."
She gave me a seductive smirk, that made my second pair of lips throb. I opened the door to the women's quarters and shut the door behind us, I embraced her, her lips touched mine. A kiss turned into a heated making out session her tongue asked for permission to explore my mouth, which I allowed her too.
Her hot tongue explored my wet cavern called a mouth, feeling each detail and then our tongues intertwined.while in this embrace her hands roamed my body, feeling my upper body and my butt, while my hands remained in her long black hair. Robin pulled away from my lips, I wiped my face that was covered with both of our saliva.

Robin grabbed my hand and led me to her bed, she sat me down on her lap, my hand on her shoulder.
"Let me take care of you tonight, sweetheart."
Her words turn me on so much.. I smiled in anticipation.
"Thank you, Robin."
She gave me a peck on my cheek, then kissed down to my neck, kissing, sucking and biting light yet hard. Her soft and nimble hands touch my body affectionately, her lips left visible marks on my neck.
"Can you strip for me, dear?"
She pleaded and I obeyed.
I strip teased her, slowly taking off my sweater, then my pants, leaving me in my (f/c) lace underwear.
"You're absolutely beautiful, (y/n). You're so enticing.."
Her compliments making me soak up my panties.
Robin happened to notice this.
"Soaked already, my love?"
I finally took off my bra and straddled her once again. Her hands felt my body, up and down, she kneaded my chest, tweaking and playing with my nipples.
She leaned into my ear.
"Get on all fours, dear."
I had no choice but to obey her. I got off of her lap and onto my knees and elbows, she sprouted arms on my back and torso , two pinning my arms behind my back and other two still playing with my boobs. She sprouted arms on the bed near my calves to hold my legs down.
"Is this what you wanted dear?"
"Yes..."
She giggled happy with her work.
"Wow, so eager for me."
She rubbed two fingers against my wet panties, causing me to whine in anticipation. She slipped off my panties and tossed them somewhere. Feeling cold air against my wet folds made me wince, I felt her hot breath against me. 2 other hands sprouted one just above my clit and another above my entrance. warm fingers teased my clit, her hand above my entrance penetrating slowly while I felt her lips kiss my lips.
Her tongue slowly lapped at my wet folds, making moans flow out my mouth.

Did I forget to lock the door? Eh, whatever.

One hand of her hands gripped my ass, while the other circled her clit, making her moan softly into me, the vibrations of her soft cries sent shockwaves throughout my body that gave me goosebumps.
"Nngh, (y/n) you taste so sweet..."
She purred.
Her compliments made me writhe in pleasure, I'm glad she's enjoying it just as much as I am...
Her tongue and hands moved in sync on my pussy, going faster than before.

I heard a freak by the door... is it my imagination? Whatever.

"Ahhh, Robin. I'm so closeee...."
I purred.
"Then, let's reach our climax together."
She cooed, each of her extra body parts going faster and my restraints held me tighter.

I heard water drops, is there a leak somewhere..?

Then I felt my climax approaching closer and closer, robins hands getting more sloppy by the second.
Then i reach my peak
"Robin!!"
"Nngh, (y/n)!"
I came around her, her tongue still cleaning me up, while her extra limbs faded into flower petals.
I huffed while coming down from my high. I turned my head to look at her face, she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.
"You taste amazing, (y/n)."
She compliment, panting slightly.
"Thanks.."
I said while trying to catch my breath.
By the door I heard, a waterfall and two bangs.
Red?
"Sanji and brook those pervs!"
I hid my bed in our bed and clutched the sheets in embarrassment.
"It's ok dear, they enjoyed the show?"
She said while caressing my lower back in hopes of comforting me from embarrassment.
"I hope nami will do something..."
I head two clangs and then a thud.
"Dont spy on them you perverts!"
"Right on queue,"
I giggled.
"Mhm."
I turned my hood to the side which made me lay on my side then Robin flopping infront of me, face to face.
"You're really good, Robin.
"Thanks, not get some rest,k?"
I closed my eyes as she pulled a blanket over us.
"I love you..."
I said almost asleep.
"Love you two, dear."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Tell me what you think pls
I think it was lowk corny...