4

Turning over in the bed after getting some much-needed rest from the comfort of his mate's pheromones and the night of strenuous activities.
Feeling the sheets beside him rather cold.

"Giovanni " he called out in a strained voice

"GIOVANNI"

"FUCK"

Diablo gets angrier by the second not being able to find gees whereabouts.

"MARIA, MARIA WHERE IS HE? TELL ME 'CAUSE SURELY YOU ALL WOULDN'T BE DUMB ENOUGH TO LET HIM JUST LEAVE THE HOUSE."

"Young Master. I informed all the guards to be aware of any persons leaving so I don't understand where he could've gone" bowing her head after she finished speaking

"WELL HE'S NOT HERE IS HE"

"I would advise that you calm down first. We can check the CCTV for information, and I'll send some of the maids around the house to look out"

Walking away Maria abruptly turns around

"Your mother called"

Walking back up to his room Diablo dials his mother back.

Diablos POV

"Si Momma" Diablo answerd.

"He's going to run"
"Excuse me"

"After your dad and I mated, I ran because I felt like I wasn't right for him."

Having no response diablos' mother Camila continued talking

"Maria told me your partner's name and I did some research. It took a lot for him to grow as an omega. For one, his mother is a male omega and he was often bullied."

"Bien, ¿por qué es esto importante?"(Well, why is this important?)

"Te juro que te crié estúpida"(I swear I raised you stupid)

"Mamá"(Mom)

"Lo que significa que está abrumado. tiene miedo de cómo podrías tratarlo por el hecho de que es un omega masculino. Dale tiempo mi chico eso es todo lo que soy dicho"(Which means he's overwhelmed. He is afraid of how you could treat him because of the fact that he is a male omega. Give it time my boy that's all I am saying)

Thirds person POV

Before he could even get in one last word his mother hung up knowing that his mom was probably on to something he took into consideration the facts that she presented.
He walks to his office to write down what he knows about Giovanni and to think of a further plan of action.