Love, Bri

──────── ⋆ ⋅☽ ⋅ ⋆ ────────

The first stand-alone & epistolary story that I have ever written is now finished.

Thank you for sticking up with Laszlo and Thalia till midnight, despite their push-and-pull relationship. Always remember that nobody is perfect in this world. It is a harsh reality that everyone must accept and live with.

We're all going to make mistakes; it's inevitable. We can, however, choose to be the bigger person and refrain from throwing rocks back at those who have thrown rocks at us. In this world, we have a tendency to harm people, even those we love the most, but what matters is if we are willing to take responsibility for our actions and strive to be better.

Being in a relationship while also striving to reach your dreams can be difficult and it's definitely not an easy path to take. So, if you're still not ready to enter a relationship and overcome those hardships that come with it then don't.

Always put yourself first over anything. It should always be you over anyone else—as long as you're not stepping on someone else's rights and dignity. If it's for you then it will find its way back to you even if it takes years.

I want to take this opportunity to remind my readers to stop invalidating the feelings and sentiments of someone who suffers from a mental health illness because mental health matters. I also want to take this opportunity to inspire everyone to conquer the world and live the most out of their life without destroying their futures because you are the author of your own book.

Again, before we close this book, thank you for staying up with me 'til midnight! <3

Date Started: December 11, 2022
Date Finished: July 31, 2023

Always choose to love and give a chance to love.

Love,

Bri