Chapter 1

Serena is alone.

All her friends are gone, they left a while ago.

She fell asleep while playing hide and seek.

When she woke up, she was still in the charging tube, there used when a robot needs to charge. She was confused for a minute.

How long has it been? 

Is the game still going on?

Are her friends still here?

She got up and walked out of the charging tube. It was dark, all except the faint blue glow of the charging tube. Cautiously, she walked around the room, grazing her hand against the walls to lead her way. She ended up at a door, she tugged at the handle but it wouldn't budge. "Oh...no no no!" She kept tugging at it with all her body weight. After a couple of minutes of frantic tugging, she stopped, it didn't even tug one bit.  She started to weep, the wave of realization hit her like a train.  

No one is here.

No one knows she's in here.

She crumbled to the ground, resting her head on her knees. Her mother worked an overnight nursing job, so she wouldn't know that she was gone until tomorrow afternoon. Her crying was loud and sloppy, but she didn't care, it wasn't like anyone would hear it. 

She then heard a faint but close static noise. 

Hello?" She slowly got up, "Is someone there?" She tried to look around but it was pitch black.

"H......Hi.' It was a high but calm voice, sort of like hers but if she was slightly older. 

 "A....alone." The voice was in front of her. 

"Can you help me?" She stepped forward and then noticed something. A pair of yellow glowing eyes stared at her. They were shorter than her. 

"What are you?.." 

"Im...Im A-" It was glitching like crazy, it couldn't even complete a sentence without glitching out. 

She walked towards it, it looked like a jumbo cleaning sign with a rectangular face and two little circles on top of it. She knelt down to get at its height, "Do you need help too?" The robot's eyes turned happy, "F.....friend?" She smiled slightly, "Yeah...I can be your friend..." She placed her hand on top of its head, "Could you help me get out of here?" 

Its eyes turned sad, "Need......help?....." It started to roll around the room slowly, scanning the room with its eyes. It stopped in front of Serena when it was done. "Escape......" It then casted a faint beam of light from its eyes, pointing to a vent grate on the wall. 

"Gosh! Thank you........uh...Pat-Pat!" She patted its head. "Did you want to come with me?' Its eyes went sad again, "Me....going to.....shut down...can't..." She frowned, "Oh...okay...goodbye Pat-Pat. 

She tugged at the vent grate until I broke away, she waved goodbye and got into the vent, with trouble of course. When she started to crawl her way through the vent, the vent creaked with every movement of her body. While she was continuing forward, she heard a voice come from the outside of the vent. "Stupid godamn lizard!" The voice was a stereotypical pirate voice, but it was yelling out in anger, followed by a lot of things slamming on the ground.  

She looked through a vent grate that looked into the room that the noises were coming from.  She saw a flurry of red running across the room, destroying it bit by bit while rambling about a lizard and getting replaced. It had a bladed.......thing in its hand and was using it to rip things up. 

It finally stopped in front of the mirror, allowing Serena to get a good look at it. It looked like a fox, with an eye patch, but it was wearing very angsty clothes, like a teenager in a goth phase. Above the mirror, it had big letters that spelled out "FOXY". The bladed thing it had in its hand was a hook....wait...it wasn't holding a hook in its hand....its hand was the hook.

Serena gasped, causing Foxy to turn and look at the vent grate, "Who's there?!" She started to scramble up and tried to crawl away, causing the vent to creak like crazy. Foxy pounced at the vent and stuck his hook through the grate, it getting caught on Serena's ankle. "Come back here you little landlubber!" He dragged her backward towards himself.

She tried to kick it away, but she just ended up getting it dug into her ankle, she screamed and with all her leg strength, she kicked Foxy's face. He got stunned and let go of her ankle, she scrambled away from him. He tried to hook her again, waving his hook wildly in the vent, scraping it against the metal of the vent, and making a deafening noise, "You little scallywag! You better get out of here! Little vent goblin!"

She kept crawling until she ended up falling out of the end of the vent. The ground below her was a hardwood floor, so when she hit it, she hit it hard. It caused the already unbearable pain from her ankle to become even worse. 

She sat there for a couple of minutes, catching her breath and trying to deal with the pain emanating from her ankle. She sat up, careful not to put pressure on it. She looked around and saw she was in a bowling alley, the lanes in front of her. After a moment of contemplating, she slowly stood up, putting all her weight on her right leg. 

She shifted toward a circular couch and sat down, looking around. She couldn't sleep here, it's too out in the open and she would get caught and banned. She then noticed a door at the far end of the alley, on the wall of one of the bowling lanes, it was a weird place to put a door but it was her best hope, she staggered up and wobbled toward the door.

When she got to it and opened the door she noticed that it looked like Foxy's room, but more rock centered, like all 2000's rock bands threw up in the room, it had a thunderbolt pattern wallpaper. It also strangely had a lot of Freddy Fazbear merch, like a plushie, a giant poster, and a weird watch. Serena knew that it couldn't be Freddy's room because Freddy's room wouldn't be in the middle of a bowling alley, it would be with Foxy and the other animatronics. 

She entered the room and noticed something strangely vibrant pink in the corner of the room, it was a huge pink bean bag chair. She started to run towards it, but the pain in her ankle quickly stopped that. She hobbled as fast as she could (which wasn't that fast) toward the bean bag chair. When she finally got to the bean bag chair, she quickly collapsed into it. 

It was so soft, it felt like a cotton candy cloud. Her eyes started getting heavy, she hadn't realized how tired she was, and she didn't understand why she was so tired, but she yawned and shut her eyes, and she quickly fell asleep.

She dreamt about her birthday party, but instead of her friend, they were replaced by a lot of Pat-Pat's.