Chapter 2

When she woke up, she almost jumped out of her skin.

When she woke up, she didn't even notice it at first. Something had made noise and it woke her up

She rubbed her eyes and had sleepy grogginess. She looked around for the culprit of the noise and that's when she notice it.

A tall blue....thing....with bunny ears. She couldn't make it out that well in her grogginess. She just knew it saw her.

She hobbled out of the pink bean bag and grabbed the nearest "weapon", which was a Glamrock Freddy Plushie. She chuckled the plushie at the shape, put she saw that it just caught it.

"That isn't a nice introduction....especially since your the intruder in this case."

Serena rubbed her eyes and finally her eyes focused.

It was a tall blue bunny, it had a red jumpsuit on with big purple thunderbolts going down it. It had big purple shoulder pieces. It's eyes were dark purple and staring straight at her.

"So....are you going to introduce yourself intruder?" He set the plushie gently down on a little table. "S....Serena.....what do you want?!"

"Jesus, don't need to be feisty now. I'm going to have to ask you the same question Serena. I just want to help." He held up both of his hands jokingly.

"I...I fell asleep while playing hide and seek and is now my friends left me and now I'm stuck here for like 10 hours." The bunny clearly held in a laugh but then calmed down. "Ok...well, I'll have to take care of you until then. It's kinda...my job."
He bowed, "I'm Bonnie, and I'll be your caregiver."

He looked at her stabbed ankle, "Oh my! What happened? Sit down little bun bun!" Bonnie scurried to her and helped her sit down on the bean bag. He examined the wound, "Oh gosh...see, I'm not a healing animatronic, but my.....ahem....lovebot can help." Serena looked at him weirdly, "Lovebot?....is that like a robot "Babygirl"" Bonnie rolled his eyes, "Ugh...Anyways, climb inside my chest." His chest opened and inside it was a leather cushion. Serena looked at it, "Didn't like...a bunch of kids die by doing that?! No way!" Bonnie's ears perked up like he was started by that, "That was....the older restaurants, now we are built for kids to climb inside of us." He smiled, trying to reassure her.

Serena hesitantly climbed inside his chest, it was surprising comfy. It closed around her and then a screen came about in front of her, showing the outside from Bonnie's eyes. "Woah..." Bonnie chuckled, "Cool right? Anyways, I'm going to bring you too my...friends room and I'm sure he can help you."

Bonnie entered a secret room that was behind a giant Freddy Fazbear poster, it lead to behind an arcade cabinet, Bonnie knocked on the cabinet. "Fred? You there? I have an injured child!" It didn't take that long for the arcade cabinet to be moved by Freddy Fazbear himself. Serena had to be honest, she was amazed. You had to pay extra money to see Freddy, but she was seeing him for free.

Bonnie carefully opened his chest to reveal Serena to Freddy. "Oh no....how do you feel?" He grabbed her out and picked her up, looking at her as she did so. He placed her down on a little table that had a bunch of his own merch on it. Freddy looked at her ankle, "Bonnie, why didn't you show me this sooner? Like....I don't know, BEFORE LIGHTS OUT?!"

"Woah calm down Fred! I found her basically just now, she fell asleep in my bean bag chair, apparently her friends and family left her here after she fell asleep during hide and seek."

Freddy looked at Serena solemnly, "Oh you poor thing..." He reached into his stomach and pulled out a bandage wrap. "What happened superstar?" Serena scoffed, "Foxy is what happened! I was crawling threw the vents and he chased after me and caught on my ankle and dug into it!"

Freddy rolled his eyes, "I'm sorry about that, he's in a....mood right now, he's being replaced soon." Serena's eyes widened, "Wait what? Didn't the PizzaPlex just open? Why are they replacing him?"

Freddy shrugged, "Apparently, he's being too....ahem....harmful to the kids." Bonnie looked really sad, they must really care about foxy.

Freddy finished wrapping her ankle, and stood up. "So are you trying to leave? If so, that ankle might cause some problems..." Serena never even thought of that, what was she gonna do?

"I could just have her be in my chest." Bonnie spoke up.

"That can only last so long Bonnie, what if she needs to unlock something for you?"

Serena sat up, "I can walk on it! I'll be fine!"

Freddy looked at her and sighed, he then pulled something out of his chest.

He gave them to Serena. They were FazGummies.

"Take 3 of those every hour, including now. Make sure not to take more than 3 or else you'll be seeing...things."

Serena popped 3 of the gummies and put them in her pocket. Her ankle felt sore but she could walk on it with minimal pain.

"Well Lovebot, we should get going." Bonnie smirked and winked at Freddy. Freddy turned red, "Did you really just call me that in front of someone?..." Bonnie chuckled and kissed him on the cheek.

Before Freddy could say anything, Bonnie dipped through a back door in Freddy's room. Serena rushed into the room and saw it was just a normal backroom, it had concrete walls and floor, a charging tube and a big vent, just like the room she woke up in.

"Okay little bun, your going to have to go through that vent and go around to let me through that door, you can do that yes?" Serena nodded.

Serena got into the vent (with Bonnie's help) and started shimmying through the vent. She shimmied for a little while. Eventually she made it too the other side of the vent, it lead her too the main area of the Pizza Plex, the museum.

She slowly exited the vent and looked around the room until she saw a door labeled " STAFF OR VERIFIED PERSONNEL ONLY." She quietly pushed open the door and it led her into a giant room, it basically just a long table with a giant TV at the opposite wall.

She went to the other end of the room and opened the door, it was like a storage closet but it led to another door, she also opened that one and out came Bonnie.

"Thanks kid." Bonnie shuffled out past her and into the main area. When they both out to the main area, Bonnie pointed at a big window next to them and waved at. When Serena looked at it she saw Freddy looking out, he looked really unamused. Bonnie blew kisses to him and then led her to the last window. She stopped in horror as she realized, it was Foxy's room.

"Um...what are we doing?"

"Oh, don't worry I'll talk to him. We need him to unlock some stuff for us." Serena cautiously follows him to the side door that was labeled "Foxy"

Bonny knocked on the door.

Very quickly, the door swung open and Foxy leaned on the door. "What do you want rabbit?..."  He then noticed Serena and his eyes widened, "You! What is she doing her?!"

Bonnie stood in front of her, "Leave her alone. I'll help you if you help me." Foxy looked at him curiously, "Like what?" Bonnie rolled his eyes, "I'll get them not to switch you out with the gator."

Foxy smiled, one of his teeth were unnaturally yellow. "Alright.....what do you want?"

"You still have the security guard card right? Can we have it?" Bonnie held out his hand.

Foxy looked at Serena, "I don't trust either of you."

"Come on man just give it."

"I'll give you it, if I can come with." He was still staring at Serena.

Bonnie had a confused expression on his face, "What? Why?" Foxy finally looked at Bonnie, "So I can get out."

"But you've been acting like a lunatic because your being retired, that's like a getting out of here free card?"

"There going to shut me down fully. Remove my parts, use them for other things like a blender. I want to escape into the real world and just, live, for as long as I can."

Bonnie sighed, "Okay, Fine, you can come with, BUT, you can't touch her."

Foxy smiled, "Deal."