𝓒𝓱𝓹 6|𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓼? 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻!.. 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮..

Don puts me down when we get into the emporium and I continue to look around for my brother. I am drunk, high and not really in the mood for any shit anymore.

"Hey Sunny, I gotta question!" I look to Simone with Darla slightly behind her. I roll my eyes and begin to listen for what she wants to ask. "You with Pink?" She asks. But she doesn't sound mad or anything, but I ain't falling for that shit! She'll not act mad and then if I tell her the truth then she'll say I was being mean to her~ Yeah no.

"Um..why?" I ask acting confused but I'm so high right now I think I am actually the wort actor. "Pink told me." I just look at her. Well if Pink told her then it must be ok, right? "Well yeah we are." I say and she smiles. "Well good luck! He sleeps with random girls-" Simone is pushed away by Pink. "Simone! If anybody sleeps with anybody here it's you!" Pink yells making everyone's attention come on to us and I don't like that so I just step away a few steps and end up next to Michelle and Pickford. "Hey Sunny, what's going on?" Pickford asks and I just shrug.

"Does anyone know where Tanner is?" I ask the two and they shake their heads. I sigh in frustration going back outside. I walk out to find Wooderson talking with Clint about his car. "Hey Wooderson!" I smile at Clint who looks me up and down. I put my hand on Wooderson's hip and he puts his on my hip. "You know Clint, right Tatum?" Wooderson asks. "Yeah we know each other a little." I say smiling at Clint who continues to stare at places that I don't wanna talk about lol.

 Me and Clint know each other, believe it or not we actually used to be pretty close before I started smoking pot and getting high and he became a complete dick about it. I get he was trying to help but seemed way more than just trying to help and I didn't appreciate that..So, we fell out a little..Haven't talked since we decided to stop hanging out and being friends.

"Wooderson, know where my brother is?" I ask and he shakes his head. "No, we were talking then Lilly pulled him somewhere. Party at the moon tower by the way!" Wooderson mentions the moon tower and I smile remembering how long me, him and Tanner would stay up there just..getting high and just being teenagers.First time we did that, Wooderson and Tanner were fresh out of high school and I think I was either in 8th grade or maybe I was a freshman, I don't know. But anyways they wanted to show me how the high schoolers did it and my god I had the best night getting high and being just there with two people who actually cared about me.

"Spread the word my dear!" Wooderson says clicking me out of my thoughts and I smile nodding just about to go back in the emporium but I see Pink walk out pissed. "What's wrong?" I ask as he comes over putting his arm around my shoulder. "Simone and I broke up officially.." He says and my eyes widen.

"You weren't broken up before!?!" I yell pushing him back a little. I wasn't pissed but I was mad that he told me one thing but the opposite happened! "We weren't officially but yeah, we broke up.." Pink let's out a sigh after saying that and I just look at him. "God damn it Pink!" I yell and he just sighs.

"Hey guys, who cares?-" Wooderson starts but is interrupted by Don running out yelling something.

"Party at the moon tower!"  He yells again coming over picking me up over his shoulders. I scream as he spins around a few times before putting me down and I laugh.

Pink looks at me and I look at him. "Are we still.." He starts but his words left off in mumbles. I just look at him and walk away to find Tanner. 

Pink's POV:

"Are we still.." My words are left off in mumbles as Tatum continues to stare at me. She looks at me then just leaves. I sigh in frustration. "You don't wanna lose someone like her, man." I turn to Wooderson who puts his hand on my shoulder. "I know, dude. But how do I get her back we haven't even been dating for 3 hours.." I say looking at him. He looks at me with seriousness which is very rare for someone as laid back and cool as Wooderson. "Pink, Tatum Artega is the type of girl  I want! You want her, don't you." He asks me and I just nod. "I want Tatum to be mine. But you know, sometimes I just want old Tatum Artega back. You know, the one where she was actually happy-go-lucky all the time. Where she got her nickname." Wooderson nods in understanding. "I get it man, I was there when she was sunshine. I've been best friends with her brother since the 2nd grade! I've known Tatum since she was born and trust me I know!" Wooderson points out and I nod.

"Now go make things right with her and if you know where Tanner is go tell her because she is getting worried." Wooderson says pushing me slightly and I laugh. I walk in to go find the love of my life.

Tatum's POV

I continue looking for  Tanner but instead I feel someone's arms and when I look I see Pink. I honestly had no idea if I was still mad at him or not but I was kinda enjoying his arms around me. "What?" I ask not wanting to sound rude but I think I kinda did. "I wanna make things right. Wooderson gave me a good talking to." Of course, Wooderson. The man treats me like his own child. Which may sound a little odd but I don't know how else to describe our relationship but it's like a best friend older thing. I don't know.

I smile and kiss him on the cheek. I was never actually mad at him but I was never gonna let him know that. "Where's Tanner?" I ask and Pink hums in a knowing way. "He went with Mel and Benny to get kegs of beer for the moon tower. You with me?" He asks putting his hand out and I take his head and kisses the top of it as we walk out.

A lot of people started heading to the moon tower for one of the greatest starts of the summer ever..

..........................................................................................................................................................

Heyy! So I'm sorry I've been kinda behind because I have some things I have to do and I'm going with some friends to watch a movie because this will probably be our last get together before school starts up again. I want to put out a little reminder that I'm still in school so from August 24th to May 28th(I think is our last day) If I am not as active then school is most likely why but I love you guys so much I might make a book for life updates and stuff and I love you guys so much that I will let you know if it's something other than school lol. On this book, the idea is to finish this before schools starts for everyone and me so yeah! And another reminder that the characters TATUM TANNER AND LILLY are my own characters kinda lol so don't be stressed that you don't remember those characters or something lol and this book will go beyond after the movie. ANYWAYS I love you guys and be good people!

-Hope In The Rain(HITR)