𝓒𝓱𝓹 10|𝓘𝓼 𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽..(𝓟𝓲𝓷𝓴'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥)

Pink's POV

I walk back to Wooderson's car and get in.

"You really messed up." I hear Simone say and I roll my eyes. "Yeah." I say and Wooderson drives off. "What were you really thinking though?" Wooderson asks and I just shake my head. "I don't know. I was drunk-" I start but Slater cuts me off. "Bull-Fucking-Shit. and you know that." he laughs and Simone's giggle follows along. I roll my eyes. "Yeah, you're right. I was drunk though!" I say looking behind me at Slater.

"You have never gotten so drunk that you didn't know right from wrong. You knew it was wrong! Jodi told me you were groping her breast. Just fucking admit it Pink!" Simone yells and I stay quiet.

I don't know why I did it. Yeah she's right. I did know.

"Don't stay quiet, man. Tell us what was going through your head?" Wooderson said. It sounded more like a demand then asking though. "Wait, Simone why do you care?" I ask and she rolls her eyes. "Me and Tatum are good friends. Girl code. Girl between girl!" She simply says and I roll my eyes again.

"Well, me and Jodi had a thing for each other back in junior high. I guess those feelings came rolling in when she took me in the woods.." I say looking at Wooderson's reaction. "Wanna know what I think though?" Wooderson says and I hum as an answer. "I think you, my friend, need a real attitude adjustment! And I mean it!" I look at him as every one else laughs.

"Huh, because you're not the first person that told me that." I say and Wooderson laughs stopping at a red light. "We're almost there. Does Tatum want one?" Wooderson asks and I shrug. "Nah, probably not.." I say leaning in my seat closing my eyes.

I don't know..I just don't wanna lose her..But I think it's too late for that..

.....................................................................................................................................................

Hey! So  I know this is like the 3rd chp in a day but I am kinda happy that this is moving  along better than I thought. I love you all and be good people!

-Hope In The Rain(HITR)