𝓒𝓱𝓹 14|𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓾𝓹 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓼?

As we all continue talking I hear Mel call my name. "Yo, Tatum! Jodi wants to start something with you!" he yells and I roll my eyes. I look at Pickford and he's already looking at me. "Let's go." I said and Michelle, Pickford follow me outside with Wooderson catching up soon after.

"Damn, man, look at her leaning on Tanner's car like that. Looking slick." Wooderson whispers behind me and I look at the three. "Guys got my back?" I ask but before they could answer I'm walking up to Jodi who had Darla and Simone by her side.

"What's up bitches?!" I yell while the three girls walk up to us and get in my face and we start yelling at each other.

"Fuck off bitch I could fuck you up right here right now!" Jodi yells and I roll my eyes.

"Oh please you are so fucking weak it's not even funny!" I yell and Jodi is about to hit me but Tanner runs out.

"Hey! Hey hey!" He yells and walks in front of me.

"They trying to beat you up?" he asks backing me up.

"They couldn't beat me up for shit!" I yell and Jodi laughs. "Alright fucking bro's girl!" she yells and Pickford buts in. "Fuck off! We ain't scared of you!" He yells and I flip them off. "And who are you to say anything, Tanner?" Darla says sounding very snarky.

He chuckles walking from behind me to in front of them. He pulls out his badge.

"Deputy Artega." He says holding up his badge. Professional already!

"What?!" Simone says and he smirks. "I could arrest you right now but because you didn't technically hurt her physically but for causing a disturbance-"

"Fine.We'll leave" And with that they left.

"Love this thing." Tanner says holding his badge close to him making us laugh.

"I need to talk to you." Tanner says pulling me to his car and we both get in..

..................................................................................................................................................

Love you all and be good people~!