chapter 11

Akk and Ayan had just come back from their vacation, they mostly hung around their homestay and went camping in the mountains the last night of their trip. Spending their last night making love under the stars and moonlight.

Akk had never been happier, he was so happy that he was scared. He was scared that something bad might happen, that's what usually happens to him.

Ayan on the other hand was anxious that Akk might run away from him, he realized that Akk was trying to express his emotions more now. However he knew that the taller had the tendency to keep his inner overwhelming to himself, and push others away, not that he will allow himself to be pushed away this time.

All Ayan could think about was to make Akk feel loved and worthy to be loved. What Akk said about not being worthy of his love hurt him. Akk was more than worthy of his love.

"Akk..." Ayan said softly watching the taller busy typing something on his laptop; probably working or sending emails.

Ayan had notices that Akk was a workaholic, since they have come back Akk has been working nonstop with little to no breaks. Ayan had to force him  to stop working and have his meals.

"Yes love." Akk responded absent-mindedly still focused on his work.

Ayan blushed at the endearing name Akk called him with. He was still not used to it, he wasn't complaining though.

"It's time for lunch." Ayan said.

"Give me five more minutes." Akk replied still focusing on his work. He had so many emails to respond to, he was the marketing director of his company after all. With his position came a lot of responsibilities.

He also wanted to work hard to provide a better future for him and Ayan. Despite Ayan being wealthy enough to probably provide them a comfortable lifestyle, he didn't want to solely depend on him. If he was going to marry Ayan, he was going to have to prove his worth to him.

"No that's what you said 10 minutes ago." Ayan protested.

"Just 5 minutes please love." Akk replied not glancing away from his laptop.

"Akk please." Ayan said with his sulking voice, and Akk averted his gaze from his laptop to look at Ayan.

"Aaah okay. I am done." Akk replied putting his laptop aside and approached his sulking baby. "I am sorry na." He said wrapping his arms around Ayan's waist.

"You promised to take better care of yourself." Ayan said still sulking.

"I know. I am sorry na, it's just you take such good care of me so I forgot." Akk replied and gave Ayan a kiss on the cheek, making the shorter to soften up and smile.

"Whatever! Go wash your hands so we can eat." Ayan said suppressing his smile.

He had already set the table for two, his mother had already left for the U.S two days before they came back. So it was back to being just the two of them in the house.

"This looks delicious, thank you for the meal na." Akk said as he took his sit across Ayan.

"Mmmh." Ayan hummed, feeling proud of himself. He was glad that he had learned cooking when he was abroad, because now he can at least cook for the love of his life.

"Oh Akk, Khan and the others invited us for dinner tonight." Ayan said, initially he had planned to refuse their invitation knowing how Akk was still uncomfortable facing people. That was one of the reasons Akk was working from home.

"Do you want to go?" Akk asked taking a big bite of his food. He was eating more lately, maybe it had to do with the fact that Ayan cooked for him.

He would mostly eat food only prepared by Ayan, other food he couldn't stomach. On days they would order in he would only eat a small portion. He didn't understand the psychology behind it, but whatever it was other food tasted bland to him.