𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒²

Who knew that the disconsolate feeling of losing a beloved family member would almost destroy a person? Ask Braeden Welsh, she will be able to fill you in.

Mel Welsh had been gone for over a year. But it was a random, stormy day in OBX where she had been seen discovered dead. Her deteriorated and cold cadaver was wrapped in a body bag.

The cause of death was yet to be uncovered, and Braeden was determined to figure out who did what to her.

Yet, she wanted to find that out alone.

Braeden only wanted to be left unchaperoned, in her and JJ's room in the infamous Chateau. With no one to communicate with her.

The pogues try every day to aid her in acceptance, but she only wanted to shrivel up by herself, and not accept the fact that her mother was dead. She always had hallucinations of her mom by her side, helping her through her father's abuse, but she never would have thought that she would ever adequately leave her and Daniel.

Braeden wanted to survive this - she craved the idea of her being strong enough to continue with her life, with her loved ones.

So, when she was robust enough to leave the pogues' accommodation, she never imagined she would come across the infamous Rafe Cameron on the boneyard - the Pogues' territory -. A spark flew between them and as much as Braeden did not want to continue longing for the drug addict, lying piece of trash Rafe is, she couldn't help herself. But she didn't want to betray the only boy who had been there for her romantically.

She thought she always loved JJ, and she did, but now she may be developing some other feelings for another mysterious boy. Especially because of what JJ had done...

What has Braeden gotten herself into now?

PRESENT DAY

❝Braeden Welsh was a bright girl when I first met her. She never failed to make me laugh, even when I didn't want to. Her smile gave me happiness, but I don't see that anymore. Her mom, Mel, was found dead a week ago, and she's been trapped in her room ever since. Me and the pogues want to help her, but we really don't know what to do anymore. JJ is a mess, he doesn't know how to handle this fucked up situation. I miss her, as do the rest of the pogues.❞
- 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞