𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 & 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑

[BRAEDEN WELSH]

The Neighbourhood - Wires
"Mr.Know-It-All had his reign and his fall"
'Wires was written about the way the world corrupts people'

The Smiths - This Night Has Opened My Eyes
"He said he'd cure your ills, but he didn't and he never will"
'This Night Has Opened My Eyes was written about how dumb love makes everyone'

I Monster - Who Is She ?
"A misty memory, A haunting face"
'Who Is She ? was written about someone who cannot forget something traumatic'

[BRAEDEN WELSH + JJ MAYBANK]

Foo Fighters - Everlong
"I've waited here for you"
'Everlong was written about being connected to someone so much that you love them physically'

Charles & Eddie - Would I Lie To You?
"Look into my eyes, can't you see they're open wide?"
'Would I Lie To You? was written about the desire to prove love and devotion by telling the truth and being faithful'

Childish Gambino - Terrified
"So don't run too fast"
'Terrified was written about someone who pleads with the girl he's pursuing not to run away from the relationship'

[BRAEDEN WELSH + RAFE CAMERON]

Lana Del Rey - Cinnamon Girl
"All the pills that you take"
'Cinnamon Girl was written about conflicted feelings in an intense and possibly unhealthy relationship'

salvia palth - i was all over her
"I just remember, I was lonely"
'i was all over her was written about loneliness, and attraction to other people'

Nirvana - Dumb
"Then we'll come down and have a hangover"
'Dumb was written about how drugs offer an escape'

[JJ MAYBANK]

The Cure - Boys Don't Cry
"I try to laugh about it, hiding the tears in my eyes, 'cause boys don't cry"
'Boys Don't Cry was written about a guy trying to act the way society expects guys to act'

The Weeknd - Acquainted
"Baby, you're no good, think I fell for you"
'Acquainted was written about a man who has been warned about the type of woman he's with, but he can't help but fall for her'

The Cardigans - Step On Me
"Do what you want with me"
'Step On Me was written about being totally complacent with someone in a relationship

[RAFE CAMERON]

Talking Heads - Psycho Killer
"Don't touch me I'm a real life wire"
'Psycho Killer was written about the dazed thoughts of a killer with multiple personalities'

Insane Clown Posse - In My Room
"So I twisted its fucking head off at the neck"
'In My Room was written about a protagonist who is isolated and spends a lot of time in his room'

The Neighbourhood - The Beach
"I'm sick and I'm tired too"
'The Beach was written about asking for help and support from someone who they're unsure of how that person will respond'

warning there will be mentions of suicidal thoughts and attempts, self harm, underage drinking, drug usage & sexual / mature themes.

do not read if you feel uncomfortable in any way.

disclaimer i do not own any of the 'Outer Banks' cast nor their plot, only the characters i made and their own plotlines.