Character info!

Kemino was born to the beautiful princess Kemi Mano, and the copy cat ninja Kakashi Hakate. She was born into her mother side of the family, and her father stayed around for nearly a year. But soon after that, he was called back to the village hidden in the leaves, and had to leave his beautiful girlfriend, and most precious daughter. Six months after he left, the Mano clan was attack, and they were all killed. All, except for Kemino. She grew up without her mother, and without her father. The person who raised her was an elderly woman in the village hidden in the sound. The elderly woman was very fond of the Mano clan, and the moment she realized that they had been taken out, she went looking for Kemino.

By the time Kemino was 6, the old woman who she called nana had passed away, and it was just her by herself. Kemino grew up in the streets of the sound village, training every day to become a ninja so that she could take her revenge out on the man who had killed her clan. She grew up beautiful, but by age 8 had already killed another person over food on the streets.

Kemino was ran out of the streets of the sound village by the leader of another clan by the age of 11, and was traveling around from village to village until she came across the village hidden in the leaves. Better know as, Konoha. Kemino had heard many stories of the beautiful village, but only now would she enter it.

Kakashi Hakate never went a day without thinking about his daughter, and where she could possibly be. He would sit up on the roof of his house, his Ich Ich Paradise book in hand, and look up at the stars, making a promise that he would find Kemino, and he would make everything right again.

With both of them being in Konoha, and Kemino entering academy to become a ninja, could they possibly be reunited?

ACTUAL DESCRIPTION FOR THIS STORY.

//

Kemino Mano (Hakate)
Greyish white hair like her father, it falls just past her shoulders.
wears a mask the covers the lower half of her face, and half the bridge of her nose, same as Kakashi. Her skin is pale, and her eyes are a dark onyx color with hints of blue in them
is roughly 5'0 with her ninja sandals on.
12 (beginning of story, aka, beginning of naruto.)
Kekkei genkai: she can change the color of her eyes from the black they normally are, to a blue color. When she activates this, people she focuses on thoughts become hear able to her. it is called haykoge (couldn't think of a name)
//
cover created goes to the lovely Gaara-Panda thank you baby doll!

//