Just Don't Get In My Way

The next morning, Kemino woke up and got ready. She started to get ready nearly three hours before she had to meet up with her team, but could you blame her? She was planning on stopping by her fathers' house and talking to him for the day. As soon as she had gotten back to Iruka's house, she explained to him the news that she had been informed with, and Iruka was extremely happy for the girl, but he was also sad. He enjoyed having Kemino around because she was an interesting character. She was someone that he just like to be around, but the white haired girl promised to come visit Iruka all the time.

Kemino looked into the mirror at her reflection, and she began to brush down her terrible bed head. It was sticking up in multiple direction, and seemed to be defying gravity. She had decided that she had gotten that from Kakashi, but after a few moments she was able to tame the mane of white hair that she had. She smiled at herself in the mirror before she got dressed, it was a simple outfit. She had on a pair of black ninja pants, and a dark blue shirt without sleeves, but it had a mask on it. She pulled the jacket that Iruka had bought her over her arms, and smiled slightly before she pulled up her mask, and tied the headband around her neck.

She turned and walked away from the bathroom, walking into her bedroom. She picked up everything that belonged to her and put it in a backpack. She slung the backpack on her back and walked out of the bedroom, and out of the apartment. She was smiling, because she finally sat there and thought about her. Her father was alive, and she was moving in with him. He was alive, and she had found him after everything that fought to keep the two apart, she managed to find him.

Kemino walked to the edge of the balacony, and focused her Chakra to her feet before he leaped off of the ground and began to fly through the air, before she landed on the roof of a house, she again jumped off this roof. She did this process over and over again until she landed on Kakashis' door step with a smile. She took a deep breath and knocked on the door. A few moments later it was opened by the groggy Jonin, who only had a pair of sweat pants on. He shook his head slightly when he noticed that it was Kemino, and he smiled down at her.

"Come on in. Your room is down the hall and to the left. Make yourself comfortable, Kemino." He said, and Kemino only nodded slightly as she made her way down the hallway and into her new bedroom. It was a lot bigger than her room at Iruka-Sensei's house, but it wasn't the biggest room she had ever stayed in. (Even though she stayed in them illegally, but that was beside the point.)

"Dad?" She called out, and Kakashi walked in the room. Now, he was wearing a shirt, and he had the mask hanging down on his neck.

"Yeah?" He asked, and Kemino sighed softly before she turned around, and wrapped her arms around his waist tightly. He looked down confused for a moment, but he then wrapped his arms tightly around his daughter.

"I missed you." She mumbled into Kakashi's chest, nuzzling her nose against his chest slightly. He laughed, and leaned down, kissing his daughters head.

"And I missed you, you don't even know." He removed his arms from around Kemino, and she did the same before she sighed softly. Kakashi looked at her with an eyebrow raised, and she shrugged slightly.

"I'm lazy. Get over it." She said, scoffing slightly.

"Whatever you say, Kemi." he said, smiling. After he smiled, he pulled his mask up over his face. "So I'm doing an exercise with my team today, would you like to tag along and meet them?"

"Sure." Kemino replied, adjusting her mask slightly before the two left Kakashi's house and walked to the training ground. On the way there, Kakashi informed Kemino that he was two hours late, and Kemino shrugged. Normally, she was late for everything, so she wasn't going to judge her dad for being late.