3) sponsor

*phone ringing

"Yes?"
"I updated your schedule at short notice, don't forget to take a look. I only wanted to inform you. Have a good night"
"Thank you for the notice Mr. Kim

"Seokjin?"
"Yes, he informed me about an updated schedule tomorrow."
"I see"

...

"I'll take a shower first"
"Go ahead, i have to do some more work anyway"

Jisoo answered and opened her laptop, still sitting in the fancy black dress.

// let's see what's new. Mr. Jung wants to meet me tomorrow evening? Oh, and the meeting with my company was delayed. That's fine. Not a lot of further changes. Also-

Her train of thought were interrupted when feeling a hand on her shoulder. Soon she felt hot air hit her exposed neckline. Jisoo could feel Jinyoung face beside hers, looking at the laptop screen.

"You're done?"
She said while closing the laptop.
"Yea, any changes?"
"Not major ones"

Jinyoung stood up and turned Jisoo in the chair around to face him. she looked suprised at his strength.

"I'm amazed how you rotated me and the chair right now, truly"
"That's nothing to be amazed by, truly."
"Do you want something?"

She asked not quite getting what his actions meant.

"You. I want you"
"All of a sudden?"
"I wouldn't say it's sudden. I haven't seen you in a while, let alone touched you. Also, you look really good in this dress, at least Seokjin has taste"

Jinyoung said while caressing Jisoo's face, going down to her waist then thighs.

"I haven't showered yet Jinyoung"
"That's fine, i don't mind"

She was soon picked up bridal style and carried on to the couch.

"Couch?"
"Don't worry, I'll clean up later"

Good thing you could pull out the couch to make it a tat wider .

Jinyoung was careful to remove the Pearl necklace and other accessories, putting them on the coffee table beside them.
Then he unzipped the dress, pulling it down, folding it ones then tossing it on the ground.
Finally he started unbuttoning his dress-shirt and pants, also throwing them where the dress lies.

"You look beautiful"

He said, kissing her lips softly, then deepening it, going down to her neck and neck line his hand roamed on her body. Hers were wrapped loosely around his nape.

Gracing over her clothed genitals he put their bodies closer. Both moaning slightly from missing contact.

"Can I go all in?"

(Like, without prepping her)
(Is she a lottery? Lol. I mean if you have nothing to lose hehe *~*)

She nodded somewhat unsure, but she knew he would be gentle.
Soon her panty was being pulled to the side and his erection was for her to feel.
As he put it deeper, she pulled him closer, hugging him tightly.