Chapter 1~ Next stop, The space station

1st chapter, feel free to give me writing tips

Lucia's POV

We were all called to the parlor car for a warp meeting, I was going to ignore it like I always do, but there was a hint of panic in the atmosphere. I had the feeling that it was no ordinary meeting, so I got my lazy ass out of bed and made my way to the parlor car.

As soon as I entered, I knew something was wrong, considering the fact that Dan Heng was here, meant that it was important enough for him to leave the archives room. Soon enough everyone had arrived and we began discussing.

"We will be making a detour towards the Herta Space Station, not only do we need to refill our food supply but now we have another matter on our hands" Himeko said

"I was just informed that the station was under attack by the Anti-Matter legion and that there is a high possibility of a Stelleron hunter on board, the plan is to deal with Legion first, March and Dan Heng I trust you with this task. The Second Task is to track down the Stelleron hunter on board and arrest them. If you finish your investigation and there are no traces of them, start helping out with the Anti-Matter legion, Lucia I task you with this. After we sort this out, we restock and leave, Any questions?" Himeko went over the plan quickly

Everyone stayed silent knowing that the situation was pretty bad and they had no time to lose.

"Lucia, Dan Heng and March will make an early landing to start helping people out while me and Welt park the express. Let's get going"

~30 minutes later~

The 3 of us stepped onto the platform of the space station and immediately started running towards the Master control zone, I branched off from the 2 of them knowing that they can handle themselves.

Using my ENHANCED SENSES, I was able to detect 2 people walking towards a room.
The Aura coming from the room sends chills down my spine, its familiar and that's the worst part. Nanooks energy is seeping through every crack, it's so strong yet weak enough to not be detected by the alarms.

I begin running through the hallways, Slashing all enemies in my path. How the hell did those 2 get past all of these enemies undetected, unless they killed them and the guards have already been replaced. If that's the case then how many are on the space station? No I can think about this later, right now my main priority is to get to that room.

There's not a doubt in my mind, the 2 people heading into the room are Stelleron Hunters. At this point I'm running faster then the human eye can see, whatever the hell the Stelleron Hunters are planning it's not good, it never is.

I race down a corridor towards a heavy metal door, using INHUMANE STRENGTH i manege to pull the doors apart but not without consequences. Enhancing my speed, senses and strength at the same time is never a good idea, I really need to get better at managing that.

I catch my breath for just a moment before looking up at the 2 Stelleron Hunters, one is holding a girl who has passed out while the other is typing away on some digital Screen

"Oh who's this? You're not in Elio's script, you know it's not nice when you barge in while someone is having a conversation with another. Who are you?" The wine haired woman leans the unconscious girl against the wall

I remain silent, refusing to answer, Instead I glare in her direction

"My My your not quite talkative, but if you don't wish to talk, I won't make you. Silver wolf~ do you mind doing a scan on our little friend here?" The woman says in a mischievous tone

I stay on guard just in case they go to attack me but I sense no signs of panic or I'll intent towards me. The shorter girl now known as Silver Wolf uses some sort of wrist band with a device made for profiling people on the space station, It seems she snatched it off of someone from the station. I don't lift a finger to stop her. Why?